|Place of Origin:||NINGBO,CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 SET|
|Packaging Details:||Bare bundle / 40HQ|
|Delivery Time:||30-45 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||12000 houses/year|
|External Wall:||100 Or 50mm ALC Panel/WPC Board/fibre Cement||Frame Mterial:||0.75mm/0.95mm/1.15mm Steel Frame With AZ150 Zinc Coating|
|Door:||Steel Security Door/WPC Or Plywood Door.||Window:||Aluminum Alloy/PVC.|
|Other Fittings:||Toilet,washbasin,shower,kitchen Etc.||Floor:||Laminate/wooden/tile|
pre manufactured homes,
contemporary modular homes
quality assurance of the luxury light steel structure villa
|Name||prefabricated villa||Application||Villa for living|
|Color||According to your material choice||Feature||
1.quickly to assemble on-site;
2.good earthquake proof;
3.green and energy save;
|Material||light steel and other parts material||Certificate||CE,ISO,SAA,ETC|
1) Lifetime for structure: 100 years.
2) Earthquake resistance: mix more than 8 grades.
3) Wind resistance: max 60m/s.
4) Fire resistance: all the materials used can be fire-resistant.
5) Snow resistance: max 2.9KN/m²as required
6) Heat insulation: 100 mm in thickness can match 1 m thickness of the brick wall.
7) High acoustic insulation: 60db of exterior wall 40db of interior wall
8) Insect prevention: Free from the damages by insects, such as white ants
9) Ventilation: a combination of natural ventilation or air supply keep the indoor air fresh and clean
10) Packing and delivery: 140SQM/ 40'HQ container for structure only and 90SQM/ 40'HQ container for structure with decorating materials.
11) Installation: the average is one worker one day install one SQM.
12) Installation guide: dispatch engineer to guide on site.
(1)AISI S100 North American Specification for the Design of Cold-Formed Steel Structural Members published by the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) in the United States.
(2)AS/NZS 4600 Australian/New Zealand Standard-Cold-formed steel structures jointly published by Standards Australia and Standards New Zealand.
(3)BS 5950-5 Structural use of steelwork in building-Part 5. Code of practice for the design of cold-formed thin gauge sections published by BSI in the UK.
(4)ENV1993-1-3 means Eurocode 3: Design of steel structures; Part 1.3: General rules, Supplementary rules for cold-formed thin gauge members.
The floor plan:
|Minimum Lot Width||14.0m|
If You Need: prefabricated kit home; prefab kit home.steel structure homes.steel frame house
Only Need You To Provide Us:house area,how many floor and bedrooms,luxury or normally,or low cost configuation.
We Can Provide You:villa;bungalw;low cost house;granny flat;apartment etc.many style house.
Contact Person: David