Prefab Steel House
Prefab House Kits
Portable Emergency Shelter
Prefab Garden Studio
Prefabricated Tiny House
Prefab Mobile Homes
Prefab Modular Homes
Prefab Bungalow Homes
Home Beach Bungalows
Light Steel Frame Houses
Australian Granny Flats
Metal Car Sheds
Prefab Apartment Buildings
Mobile Field Hospital
Shawn EaganI enjoyed working with David. He was a hard worker and was easy to get along with. He always had a great attitude and seemed skilled at what he did.
Denise NewmanDavid is a wonderful person to work with,he is always very responsive to our request and is prompt on delivery.We reccomend him anytime.
Sean AghiliDavid is an outstanding owner who is very responsible, Knowledgeable, and prompt in responding to customers.
Luxury Light Steel Structure Prefab Villa Aluminum Alloy Window Modern Modular Homes
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|External Wall||100 Or 50mm ALC Panel/WPC Board/fibre Cement||Frame Mterial||0.75mm/0.95mm/1.15mm Steel Frame With AZ150 Zinc Coating|
|Door||Steel Security Door/WPC Or Plywood Door.||Window||Aluminum Alloy/PVC.|
|Other Fittings||Toilet,washbasin,shower,kitchen Etc.||Floor||Laminate/wooden/tile|
pre manufactured homes,
contemporary modular homes
uxury Light Steel Structure Prefab Villa Aluminum Alloy Window Modern Modular Homes
|Name||prefabricated villa||Application||Villa for living|
|Color||According to your material choice||Feature||
1.quickly to assemble on-site;
2.good earthquake proof;
3.green and energy save;
|Material||light steel and other parts material||Certificate||CE,ISO,SAA,ETC|
1) Lifetime for structure: 100 years.
2) Earthquake resistance: mix more than 8 grades.
3) Wind resistance: max 60m/s.
4) Fire resistance: all the materials used can be fire-resistant.
5) Snow resistance: max 2.9KN/m²as required
6) Heat insulation: 100 mm in thickness can match 1 m thickness of the brick wall.
7) High acoustic insulation: 60db of exterior wall 40db of interior wall
8) Insect prevention: Free from the damages by insects, such as white ants
9) Ventilation: a combination of natural ventilation or air supply keep the indoor air fresh and clean
10) Packing and delivery: 140SQM/ 40'HQ container for structure only and 90SQM/ 40'HQ container for structure with decorating materials.
11) Installation: the average is one worker one day install one SQM.
12) Installation guide: dispatch engineer to guide on site.
(1)AISI S100 North American Specification for the Design of Cold-Formed Steel Structural Members published by the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) in the United States.
(2)AS/NZS 4600 Australian/New Zealand Standard-Cold-formed steel structures jointly published by Standards Australia and Standards New Zealand.
(3)BS 5950-5 Structural use of steelwork in building-Part 5. Code of practice for the design of cold-formed thin gauge sections published by BSI in the UK.
(4)ENV1993-1-3 means Eurocode 3: Design of steel structures; Part 1.3: General rules, Supplementary rules for cold-formed thin gauge members.
The floor plan:
|Minimum Lot Width||14.0m|
If You Need: prefabricated kit home; prefab kit home.steel structure homes.steel frame house
Only Need You To Provide Us:house area,how many floor and bedrooms,luxury or normally,or low cost configuation.
We Can Provide You:villa;bungalw;low cost house;granny flat;apartment etc.many style house.