Prefab Steel House
Prefab House Kits
Portable Emergency Shelter
Prefab Garden Studio
Prefabricated Tiny House
Prefab Mobile Homes
Prefab Modular Homes
Prefab Bungalow Homes
Home Beach Bungalows
Light Steel Frame Houses
Australian Granny Flats
Metal Car Sheds
Prefab Apartment Buildings
Mobile Field Hospital
Shawn EaganI enjoyed working with David. He was a hard worker and was easy to get along with. He always had a great attitude and seemed skilled at what he did.
Denise NewmanDavid is a wonderful person to work with,he is always very responsive to our request and is prompt on delivery.We reccomend him anytime.
Sean AghiliDavid is an outstanding owner who is very responsible, Knowledgeable, and prompt in responding to customers.
Personalization Luxury Light Steel Structure Bungalow Style House PU Insulation
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Frame Mterial||0.75mm/0.95mm/1.15mm Steel Frame With AZ150 Zinc Coating||External Wall||100 Or 50mm ALC Panel/WPC Board/fibre Cement|
|Insulation||Glass Wool/EPS/XPS/PU Sandwich Panel||Ceiling Material||MGOboard/ Gypsum Board+others|
|Door||Steel Security Door/WPC Or Plywood Door||Window||Aluminum Alloy/PVC|
contemporary prefab homes,
bungalow modular homes
Personalization luxury light steel structure Bungalow housing
DeepBlue steel structural prefab villa is based on a light gauge steel frame system with high-performance finishing materials. The whole house can be assembled within a couple of hours by 4workers. the materials are the following:
1. Main structure: 89mm light gauge steel framing system based on AS/NZS 4600 standard. the structure can be design to resist 50m/s wind and 9degree earthquake.
2. Roof structure: 89mm light gauge steel truss system.
3. Chassis: 89mm light gauge steel flooring chassis
4. flooring: 18mm fiber cement board with vapor barrier and bamboo flooring or wooden flooring, PVC carpet, etc.
5.Wall cladding: 16mm PU insulated steel sandwich panel with beautiful decoration
6. interior lining: 9m fiber cement board,water-proof,termite-proof, security and healthy
7. ceiling: 8mm PVC ceiling panel
8. insulation: 89mm glass wool insulation with good soundproof performance.
9.windows: PVC sliding windows
10.exterior door: high-quality aluminum sliding windows
11.interior door: painted wood door
12.bathroom: shower, washbasin, toilet included
13. roofing: corrugated steel roofing with a gutter system
14. veranda deck: W.P.C veranda flooring.
ISO standard light gauge steel for the main structure. fireproof, heat insulation, wind, and earthquake resistance.green, energy saving. also economically.
|Name||prefabricated Bungalow||Application||Bungalow for living|
|Color||According to your material choice||Feature|
1.quickly to assemble on-site;
|material||light steel and other parts material||Certificate||CE,ISO,SAA,ETC|
The floor plan:
|Minimum Lot Width||12.5m|
1) Lifetime for structure: 100 years.
2) Earthquake resistance: mix more than 8 grades.
3) Wind resistance: max 60m/s.
4) Fire resistance: all the materials used can be fire-resistant.
5) Snow resistance: max 2.9KN/m²as required
6) Heat insulation: 100 mm in thickness can match 1 m thickness of the brick wall.
7) High acoustic insulation: 60db of exterior wall 40db of interior wall
8) Insect prevention: Free from the damages by insects, such as white ants
9) Ventilation: a combination of natural ventilation or air supply keep the indoor air fresh and clean
10) Packing and delivery: 140SQM/ 40'HQ container for structure only and 90SQM/ 40'HQ container for structure with decorate materials.
11) Installation: the average is one worker one day install one SQM.
12) Installation guide: dispatch engineer to guide on site.
1) AISI S100 North American Specification for the Design of Cold Formed Steel Structural Members published by the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) in the United States.
2) AS/NZS 4600 Australian/New Zealand Standard-Cold-formed steel structures jointly published by Standards Australia and Standards New Zealand.
3) BS 5950-5 Structural use of steelwork in building-Part 5. Code of practice for design of cold formed thin gauge sections published by BSI in the UK.
4) ENV1993-1-3 means Euro code 3: Design of steel structures; Part 1.3: General rules, Supplementary rules for cold-formed thin gauge members.
If You Need: prefabricated kit home; prefab kit home.steel structure homes.steel frame house
Only Need You To Provide Us: house area, how many floors and bedrooms, luxury or normally, or low-cost configuration.
We Can Provide You: villa;bungalow; low-cost house; granny flat; apartment etc.many style house.