Shawn EaganI enjoyed working with David. He was a hard worker and was easy to get along with. He always had a great attitude and seemed skilled at what he did.
Denise NewmanDavid is a wonderful person to work with,he is always very responsive to our request and is prompt on delivery.We reccomend him anytime.
Sean AghiliDavid is an outstanding owner who is very responsible, Knowledgeable, and prompt in responding to customers.
Customized Prefab Bungalow Homes Light Gauge Steel Material For Living
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Material||Light Gauge Steel||Wall Materia||Alc Panel/fibre Cement Cladding+MGO Board/gypsum Board|
|Ceiling Material||MGO Board/gypsum Board||Insulation Material||EPS/XPS/PU Sandwich Panel Or Glass Wool|
|Door||Steel Security Door/WPC Or Wooden Door||Window||Aluminum Alloy/PVC|
contemporary prefab homes,
bungalow modular homes
customized light steel structure bungalows design and sale
|Name||Bungalow homes||Application||Bungalow homes for living|
|Color||depend on customer’s request||Feature||
2.100 years life
|Material||light steel and other parts material||Certificate||CE,ISO,SAA,ETC
|Minimum Lot Width||12.5m|
1) Lifetime for structure: 100 years.
2) Earthquake resistance: mix more than 8 grades.
3) Wind resistance: max 60m/s.
4) Fire resistance: all the materials used can be fire resistance.
5) Snow resistance: max 2.9KN/m²as required
6) Heat insulation: 100 mm in thickness can match 1 m thickness of brick wall.
7) High acoustic insulation: 60db of exterior wall 40db of interior wall
8) Insect prevention: free from the damages by insects, such as white ants
9) Ventilation: a combination of natural ventilation or air supply keep the indoor air fresh and clean
10) Packing and delivery: 140SQM/ 40'HQ container for structure only and 90SQM/ 40'HQ container for structure with decorate materials.
11) Installation: the average is one worker one day install one SQM.
12) Installation guide: dispatch engineer to guide on site.
1) AISI S100 North American Specification for the Design of Cold Formed Steel Structural Members published by the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) in the United States.
2) AS/NZS 4600 Australian/New Zealand Standard-Cold-formed steel structures jointly published by Standards Australia and Standards New Zealand.
3) BS 5950-5 Structural use of steelwork in building-Part 5. Code of practice for design of cold formed thin gauge sections published by BSI in the UK.
4) ENV1993-1-3 means Euro code 3: Design of steel structures; Part 1.3: General rules, Supplementary rules for cold-formed thin gauge members.
The floor plan:
If You Need: prefabricated kit home; prefab kit home.steel structure homes.steel frame house
Only Need You To Provide Us:house area,how many floor and bedrooms,luxury or normally,or low cost configuation.
We Can Provide You:villa;bungalw;low cost house;granny flat;apartment etc.many style house.
1. Q: What is the advantage of this steel structure system house(compare with the traditional brick house)?
A:.Long lifetime;Good earthquake proof,Green and energy saving;Fast and easy to install etc……
2. Q:What is lifetime for your houses?
A:The durable for structure is more than 70 years.
3. Q:What is the intensity and thickness for your steel structure material?
A:All our steel structure intensity are S550. We can provide 0.75mm,0.95mm,1.15mm steel material.
4. Q:How about your production equipment and structure design software?
A:Our production equipment are the most advanced import from New-Zealand. Our structure design software also import from abroad-PRO DESIGN.
5. Q:What are the main technical data of your houses?
A:We can send you the specification and technology details.