|Place of Origin:||NINGBO,CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 SET|
|Packaging Details:||Bare bundle / 40HQ|
|Delivery Time:||30-45 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||12000 houses/year|
|Door:||Steel Security Door/WPC Or Wooden Door||Window:||Aluminum Alloy/PVC|
|Floor/foundation Material:||Laminate Flooring/wooden/PVC Carpet||Use:||Hotel, House, Office, Shop, Villa|
|Ceiling Material:||MGO Board/gypsum Board||Life Time:||100 Years For Structure|
prefab home kits,
contemporary prefab homes
Manufacturer supply high-quality prefabricated bungalow
|Name||Bungalow homes||Application||Bungalow homes for a living|
|Color||depend on the customer’s request||Feature||
1.earthquake, cyclone proof
2.100 years of life
3.green, Energy save
|Material||light steel and other parts material||Certificate||CE,ISO,SAA,ETC
main material: Light Gauge Steel；
Wall material:Alc panel/fiber cement cladding+MGO board/gypsum board；
Insulation material: EPS/XPS/PU sandwich panel or glass wool.
|Minimum Lot Width||12.5m|
1) Lifetime for structure: 100 years.
2) Earthquake resistance: mix more than 8 grades.
3) Wind resistance: max 60m/s.
4) Fire resistance: all the materials used can be fire-resistant.
5) Snow resistance: max 2.9KN/m²as required
6) Heat insulation: 100 mm in thickness can match 1 m thickness of the brick wall.
7) High acoustic insulation: 60db of exterior wall 40db of interior wall
8) Insect prevention: Free from the damages by insects, such as white ants
9) Ventilation: a combination of natural ventilation or air supply keep the indoor air fresh and clean
10) Packing and delivery: 140SQM/ 40'HQ container for structure only and 90SQM/ 40'HQ container for structure with decorating materials.
11) Installation: the average is one worker one day install one SQM.
12) Installation guide: dispatch engineer to guide on site.
1) AISI S100 North American Specification for the Design of Cold-Formed Steel Structural Members published by the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) in the United States.
2) AS/NZS 4600 Australian/New Zealand Standard-Cold-formed steel structures jointly published by Standards Australia and Standards New Zealand.
3) BS 5950-5 Structural use of steelwork in building-Part 5. Code of practice for the design of cold-formed thin gauge sections published by BSI in the UK.
4) ENV1993-1-3 means Euro code 3: Design of steel structures; Part 1.3: General rules, Supplementary rules for cold-formed thin gauge members.
The floor plan:
If You Need: prefabricated kit home; prefab kit home.steel structure homes.steel frame house
Only Need You To Provide Us: house area, how many floors and bedrooms, luxury or normally, or low-cost configuration.
We Can Provide You: villa; bungalow; low-cost house; granny flat; apartment etc.many style house.
1. Q: What is the advantage of this steel structure system house(compare with the traditional brick house)?
A: Long lifetime; Good earthquake-proof, Green and energy saving; Fast and easy to install, etc……
2. Q: What is a lifetime for your houses?
A: The durable structure is more than 70 years.
3. Q: What is the intensity and thickness of your steel structure material?
A: All our steel structure intensity is S550. We can provide 0.75mm,0.95mm,1.15mm steel material.
4. Q: How about your production equipment and structure design software?
A: Our production equipment is the most advanced import from New-Zealand. Our structure design software also imports from abroad-PRO DESIGN.
5. Q: What are the main technical data of your houses?
A: We can send you the specification and technology details.
Contact Person: Vincent