|Place of Origin:||NINGBO,CHINA|
|Brand Name:||DEEPBLUE SMARTHOUSE|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2 units|
|Delivery Time:||30-45 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, Western Union, T/T|
|Main Material:||Light Steel Frame||Wall:||PU Sandwich|
|Window:||Aluminum Window||Roofing:||Colorbond Sheet|
booths garden studios,
garden office studio
Australia New Zealand style modern mobile Light Steel Prefab Tiny House On Wheels With WPC Board Wall trailer caravan
|Name||garden studio||Application||for holiday living, rent|
|Color||depend on customer’s request||Feature||1.U.K engineer approved;
2.Earthquake, cyclone and fireproof;
4.Green, Energy save
|Material||light steel frame and other parts materials||Certificate||CE,ISO,SAA,ETC|
Light Gauge Steel Structure
1) Lifetime for structure: 100 years.
2) Earthquake resistance: mix more than 8 grades.
3) Wind resistance: max 60m/s.
4) Fire resistance: all the materials used can be fire resistance.
5) Snow resistance: max 2.9KN/m²as required
6) Heat insulation: 100 mm in thickness can match 1 m thickness of the brick wall.
7) High acoustic insulation: 60db of exterior wall 40db of interior wall
8) Insect prevention: Free from the damages by insects, such as white ants
9) Ventilation: a combination of natural ventilation or air supply keep the indoor air fresh and clean
10) Packing and delivery: 140SQM/ 40'HQ container for structure only and 90SQM/ 40'HQ container for structure with decorating materials.
11) Installation: the average is one worker one day install one SQM.
12) Installation guide: dispatch engineer to guide on site.
1) AISI S100 North American Specification for the Design of Cold-Formed Steel Structural Members published by the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) in the United States.
2) AS/NZS 4600 Australian/New Zealand Standard-Cold-formed steel structures jointly published by Standards Australia and Standards New Zealand.
3) BS 5950-5 Structural use of steelwork in building-Part 5. Code of practice for the design of cold-formed thin gauge sections published by BSI in the UK.
4) ENV1993-1-3 means Euro code 3: Design of steel structures; Part 1.3: General rules, Supplementary rules for cold-formed thin gauge members.
Design production shipment installation
Deepblue have a professional full set of equipment and be familiar with the full set of technology worker, with these, we can produce high-quality low price products.
DEEPBLUE uses a state-of-the-art computer-aided design with cold form steel production. We create engineered steel frame designs that are sent to the roll-forming machine to press, cut, and penalized. The process is clinical, fast, and virtually waste-free.
If You Need: prefabricated bungalow; prefab bungalow.
We Can Provide You: villa; bungalow; low-cost house; granny flat; apartment etc.many buildings.
Only Need You To Provide Us this information:
your house area, how many floors,how many bedrooms, luxury or normally, or low-cost configuration.
Contact Person: Vincent