|Place of Origin:||NINGBO,CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2 SETS|
|Packaging Details:||Bare bundle / 40HQ|
|Delivery Time:||45-60 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||12000 houses/year|
|Main Structure:||Light Gauge Steel||Bedroom:||4|
|Other Fittings:||Toilet,washbasin,shower,kitchen Etc.||Life Time:||100 Years For Structure.|
steel frame houses,
modern modular homes
Worldwide Hot Sale With High-Quality Prefabricated light steel Villas
|Name||prefabricated villa||Application||Villa for living|
|Color||according to customer requirements||Feature||
1.quickly to assemble on-site;
|material||light steel and other parts material||Certificate||
The floor plan:
House, Office, Villa, etc.
Main structure: Light Gauge Steel
Wall material: ALC panel/fiber cement cladding+MGO board/gypsum board
Insulation material: glass wool/EPS/XPS/PU sandwich panel
Ceiling material: MGO board/gypsum board
Floor/foundation material: laminate flooring/wooden/PVC carpet
Door: steel security door/WPC or plywood door
Window: aluminum alloy/PVC
Roofing: EPS sandwich panel/steel roofing/asphalt shingle
Other fittings: toilet, washbasin, shower, kitchen, etc.
Lifetime: 100 years for structure.
interior decoration chart:
1) Lifetime for structure: 100 years.
2) Earthquake resistance: mix more than 8 grades.
3) Wind resistance: max 60m/s.
4) Fire resistance: all the materials used can be fire resistant.
5) Snow resistance: max 2.9KN/m²as required
6) Heat insulation: 100 mm in thickness can match 1 m thickness of the brick wall.
7) High acoustic insulation: 60db of exterior wall 40db of interior wall
8) Insect prevention: Free from the damages by insects, such as white ants
9) Ventilation: a combination of natural ventilation or air supply keep the indoor air fresh and clean
10) Packing and delivery: 140SQM/ 40'HQ container for structure only and 90SQM/ 40'HQ container for structure with decorating materials.
11) Installation: the average is one worker one day install one SQM.
12) Installation guide: dispatch engineer to guide on site.
1) AISI S100 North American Specification for the Design of Cold-Formed Steel Structural Members published by the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) in the United States.
2) AS/NZS 4600 Australian/New Zealand Standard-Cold-formed steel structures jointly published by Standards Australia and Standards New Zealand.
3) BS 5950-5 Structural use of steelwork in building-Part 5. Code of practice for the design of cold-formed thin gauge sections published by BSI in the UK.
4) ENV1993-1-3 means Euro code 3: Design of steel structures; Part 1.3: General rules, Supplementary rules for cold-formed thin gauge members.
If You Need: prefabricated kit home; prefab kit home. steel structure homes.steel frame house
Only Need You To Provide Us: house area, how many floors and bedrooms, luxury or normally, or low-cost configuration.
We Can Provide You: villa; bungalow; low-cost house; granny flat; apartment etc.many style house.
Contact Person: David