Shawn EaganI enjoyed working with David. He was a hard worker and was easy to get along with. He always had a great attitude and seemed skilled at what he did.
Denise NewmanDavid is a wonderful person to work with,he is always very responsive to our request and is prompt on delivery.We reccomend him anytime.
Sean AghiliDavid is an outstanding owner who is very responsible, Knowledgeable, and prompt in responding to customers.
Energy Saving Modern Prefabricated Bungalow Homes / Light Steel Structure Housing
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Use||Hotel, House, Office, Shop, Villa||Ceiling Material||MGO Board/gypsum Board|
|Floor/foundation Material||Laminate Flooring/wooden/PVC Carpet||Door||Steel Security Door/WPC Or Wooden Door|
|Window||Aluminum Alloy/PVC||Life Time||100 Years For Structure|
prefab home kits,
bungalow modular homes
Energy Saving Modern prefabricated Bungalow Homes/Light steel structure housing
|Name||Bungalow homes||Application||Bungalow homes for a living|
|Color||depend on the customer’s request||Feature|
1.earthquake, cyclone proof
|Material||light steel and other parts material||Certificate||CE,ISO,SAA,ETC|
DeepBlue SmartHouse is proud to present our latest product offering - a beautiful and functional villa designed and manufactured using our state-of-the-art light steel frame house technology.
This stunning villa boasts an impressive 23.1 by 11 meters of living space, providing ample room for comfortable living and entertaining. With 3 bedrooms and 3 baths, there's plenty of room for family and guests to enjoy their own private spaces. The villa also features 2 spacious living rooms, perfect for relaxing or entertaining, and a modern kitchen with all the latest appliances for cooking up delicious meals.
One of the standout features of this villa is its 12.6 square meter terrace, which provides a great outdoor space for dining and relaxing. Whether you're enjoying breakfast in the morning sun or hosting a dinner party under the stars, this terrace is the perfect spot to spend leisurely hours with friends and family.
In addition to its many interior features, the villa also includes a garage that can accommodate up to 2 cars, ensuring that your vehicles are safe and protected from the elements.
Constructed using light steel frame house technology, this villa is not only stylish and functional but also sturdy and durable.
The floor plan:
|Minimum Lot Width||12.5m|
1) Lifetime for structure: 100 years.
2) Earthquake resistance: mix more than 8 grades.
3) Wind resistance: max 60m/s.
4) Fire resistance: all the materials used can be fire-resistant.
5) Snow resistance: max 2.9KN/m²as required
6) Heat insulation: 100 mm in thickness can match 1 m thickness of the brick wall.
7) High acoustic insulation: 60db of exterior wall 40db of interior wall
8) Insect prevention: Free from the damages by insects, such as white ants
9) Ventilation: a combination of natural ventilation or air supply keep the indoor air fresh and clean
10) Packing and delivery: 140SQM/ 40'HQ container for structure only and 90SQM/ 40'HQ container for structure with decorating materials.
11) Installation: the average is one worker one day install one SQM.
12) Installation guide: dispatch engineer to guide on site.
1) AISI S100 North American Specification for the Design of Cold Formed Steel Structural Members published by the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) in the United States.
2) AS/NZS 4600 Australian/New Zealand Standard-Cold-formed steel structures jointly published by Standards Australia and Standards New Zealand.
3) BS 5950-5 Structural use of steelwork in building-Part 5. Code of practice for design of cold formed thin gauge sections published by BSI in the UK.
4) ENV1993-1-3 means Euro code 3: Design of steel structures; Part 1.3: General rules, Supplementary rules for cold-formed thin gauge members.
1. Q: What is the advantage of this steel structure system house(compare with the traditional brick house)?
A: Long lifetime; Good earthquake-proof, Green and energy saving; Fast and easy to install, etc……
2. Q: What is a lifetime for your houses?
A: The durable structure is more than 70 years.
3. Q: What is the intensity and thickness of your steel structure material?
A: All our steel structure intensity is S550. We can provide 0.75mm,0.95mm,1.15mm steel material.
4. Q: How about your production equipment and structure design software?
A: Our production equipment is the most advanced import from New-Zealand. Our structure design software also imports from abroad-PRO DESIGN.
5. Q: What are the main technical data of your houses?
A: We can send you the specification and technology details.
If You Need: prefabricated kit home; prefab kit home.steel structure homes.steel frame house
Only Need You To Provide Us: house area, how many floors and bedrooms, luxury or normally, or low-cost configuration.
We Can Provide You: villa; bungalow; low-cost house; granny flat; apartment etc.many style house.