|Place of Origin:||NINGBO,CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 SET|
|Packaging Details:||Bare bundle / 40HQ|
|Delivery Time:||30-45 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||12000 houses/year|
|Use:||Hotel, House, Office, Shop, Villa||Ceiling Material:||MGO Board/gypsum Board|
|Floor/foundation Material:||Laminate Flooring/wooden/PVC Carpet||Door:||Steel Security Door/WPC Or Wooden Door|
|Window:||Aluminum Alloy/PVC||Life Time:||100 Years For Structure|
prefab home kits,
bungalow modular homes
Energy Saving Modern prefabricated Bungalow Homes/Light steel structure housing
|Name||Bungalow homes||Application||Bungalow homes for a living|
|Color||depend on the customer’s request||Feature||
1.earthquake, cyclone proof
2.100 years of life
3.green, Energy save
|Material||light steel and other parts material||Certificate||CE,ISO,SAA,ETC|
The floor plan:
|Minimum Lot Width||12.5m|
1) Lifetime for structure: 100 years.
2) Earthquake resistance: mix more than 8 grades.
3) Wind resistance: max 60m/s.
4) Fire resistance: all the materials used can be fire-resistant.
5) Snow resistance: max 2.9KN/m²as required
6) Heat insulation: 100 mm in thickness can match 1 m thickness of the brick wall.
7) High acoustic insulation: 60db of exterior wall 40db of interior wall
8) Insect prevention: Free from the damages by insects, such as white ants
9) Ventilation: a combination of natural ventilation or air supply keep the indoor air fresh and clean
10) Packing and delivery: 140SQM/ 40'HQ container for structure only and 90SQM/ 40'HQ container for structure with decorating materials.
11) Installation: the average is one worker one day install one SQM.
12) Installation guide: dispatch engineer to guide on site.
1) AISI S100 North American Specification for the Design of Cold Formed Steel Structural Members published by the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) in the United States.
2) AS/NZS 4600 Australian/New Zealand Standard-Cold-formed steel structures jointly published by Standards Australia and Standards New Zealand.
3) BS 5950-5 Structural use of steelwork in building-Part 5. Code of practice for design of cold formed thin gauge sections published by BSI in the UK.
4) ENV1993-1-3 means Euro code 3: Design of steel structures; Part 1.3: General rules, Supplementary rules for cold-formed thin gauge members.
1. Q: What is the advantage of this steel structure system house(compare with the traditional brick house)?
A: Long lifetime; Good earthquake-proof, Green and energy saving; Fast and easy to install, etc……
2. Q: What is a lifetime for your houses?
A: The durable structure is more than 70 years.
3. Q: What is the intensity and thickness of your steel structure material?
A: All our steel structure intensity is S550. We can provide 0.75mm,0.95mm,1.15mm steel material.
4. Q: How about your production equipment and structure design software?
A: Our production equipment is the most advanced import from New-Zealand. Our structure design software also imports from abroad-PRO DESIGN.
5. Q: What are the main technical data of your houses?
A: We can send you the specification and technology details.
If You Need: prefabricated kit home; prefab kit home.steel structure homes.steel frame house
Only Need You To Provide Us: house area, how many floors and bedrooms, luxury or normally, or low-cost configuration.
We Can Provide You: villa; bungalow; low-cost house; granny flat; apartment etc.many style house.
Contact Person: Vincent