|Place of Origin:||NINGBO,CHINA|
|Brand Name:||DEEPBLUE SMARTHOUSE|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 UNIT|
|Packaging Details:||40'HQ/40 OPEN TOP|
|Delivery Time:||45 DAYS|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||2000 houses/year|
|Structure:||Light Steel Frame||External Wall Cladding:||Metal PU Sandwich Panel|
|Internal Wall Cladding:||Integrated Wall Panel||Flooring:||Laminated Flooring(dry Area), PVC (bathroom)|
|Size:||Costomers' Requirements||Door:||Sliding Door,Aluminum Alloy Door|
Integrated Prefabricated Tiny House,
Travel Trailer Prefabricated Tiny House,
Camping Prefab Tiny House
Light Steel Frame Mobile Home Travel Trailer Camping Products Caravan Prefabricated Tiny House RV Park
We believe in campfires, starry nights, good laughs, exploration, a night of deep sleep, and an early rise.
The mountains are a place to get back to basics, a place to explore, to breathe.
So turn off your phone and turn on your senses.
The tiny house has a different roof outdoor space for barbecues and parties.
You will be conquered by RV Park's creativity and refinement to achieve your dream of changing the scenery,
peace and happiness.
|Roofing||0.5mm colorbond sheet|
|External wall||metal PU sandwich panel|
|Internal wall||integrated wall panel|
|Kitchen||standard kitchen(cabinet, stovetop, sink, faucet)|
|Bathroom||show, toilet, washbasin|
|Window and doors||glass alu. window and laminated door|
(1) AISI S100 North American Specification for the Design of Cold-Formed Steel Structural Members published by the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) in the United States.
(2) AS/NZS 4600 Australian/New Zealand Standard-Cold-formed steel structures jointly published by Standards Australia and Standards New Zealand.
(3) BS 5950-5 Structural use of steelwork in building-Part 5. Code of practice for the design of cold-formed thin gauge sections published by BSI in the UK.
(4) ENV1993-1-3 means Eurocode 3: Design of steel structures; Part 1.3: General rules, Supplementary rules for cold-formed thin gauge members.
If You Need: prefabricated kit home; prefab kit home. steel structure homes.steel frame house
Only Need You To Provide Us: house area, how many floors and bedrooms, luxury or normally, or low-cost configuration.
Why Choose Light Gauge Steel Structure?
1) Lifetime for structure: 100 years.
2) Earthquake resistance: mix more than 8 grades.
3) Wind resistance:max 60m/s.
4) Fire resistance: all the materials used can be fire resistance.
5) Snow resistance: max 2.9KN/m²as required
6) Heat insulation:100 mm in thickness can match 1 m thickness of the brick wall.
7) High acoustic insulation:60db of exterior wall 40db of interior wall
8) Insect prevention: Free from the damages by insects, such as white ants
9) Ventilation: a combination of natural ventilation or air supply keep the indoor air fresh and clean
10) Packing and delivery: 140SQM/ 40'HQ container for structure only and 90SQM/ 40'HQ container for structure with decorating materials.
11) Installation: the average is one worker one day install one SQM.
12) Installation guide: dispatch engineer to guide on site.
The DeepBlue Smarthouse world is one with advanced production equipment, managed by outstanding professionals, within a sound training environment. Together with our excellent corporate atmosphere, we provide you with first-for our customers, that's our commitment to you.
Packaging & Shipping
Granny Flat's packing: well-packed export quality package, shipped by 40hq.
Contact Person: Vincent