Prefab Steel House
Prefab House Kits
Portable Emergency Shelter
Prefab Garden Studio
Prefabricated Tiny House
Prefab Mobile Homes
Prefab Modular Homes
Prefab Bungalow Homes
Home Beach Bungalows
Light Steel Frame Houses
Australian Granny Flats
Metal Car Sheds
Prefab Apartment Buildings
Mobile Field Hospital
Shawn EaganI enjoyed working with David. He was a hard worker and was easy to get along with. He always had a great attitude and seemed skilled at what he did.
Denise NewmanDavid is a wonderful person to work with,he is always very responsive to our request and is prompt on delivery.We reccomend him anytime.
Sean AghiliDavid is an outstanding owner who is very responsible, Knowledgeable, and prompt in responding to customers.
Austrilia Standard Light Steel Prefabricated Tiny House On Wheels With WPC Board Wall
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Structure||Light Steel Frame||Wall||WPC Board|
WPC Board Wall Prefabricated Tiny House,
Light Steel Prefabricated Tiny House,
WPC Board Wall Prefab Tiny House
Mobile Light Steel Prefabricated Tiny House On Wheels With WPC Board Wall Australia standard
|1||trailer||2 axes steel trailer|
|2||mainframe||light steel frame|
|3||roof||color bond roofing|
|4||external wall||matel PU sandwich panel|
|5||internal wall||integrated panel|
|7||kitchen and bathroom||standard|
|8||window and door||double glass window, standard door|
|9||electrical and plumbing system||standard|
Munich Tiny House
1 bedrooms 1 bathrooms 1 living room 26.42m²
MUNICH is a great design for couples and small families because it can accommodate two separate sleeping lofts, a full kitchen, and space for laundry.
The non-traditional “double shed” roofline adds more space, dimension, and intrigue, and clears the way for light to stream in through strategically placed clerestory windows, and full glass doors. The main loft is accessed with stairs that can contain storage compartments.
Roofing: 0.5mm colorbond sheet
Extarnal wall: metal PU sandwich panel
Internal wall: an integrated wall panel
Flooring: laminated flooring
Kitchen: standard kitchen(cabinet, stove top, sink, faucet)
Bathroom: show, toilet, washbasin
Window and doors: glass alu. window and laminated door
Electrical and plumbing system
The tiny house is equipped with a living room/kitchen/bedroom/bathroom.etc
1) Lifetime for structure: 100 years.
2) Earthquake resistance: mix more than 8 grades.
3) Wind resistance: max 60m/s.
4) Fire resistance: all the materials used can be fire-resistant.
5) Snow resistance: max 2.9KN/m²as required
6) Heat insulation: 100 mm in thickness can match 1 m thickness of the brick wall.
7) High acoustic insulation: 60db of exterior wall 40db of interior wall
8) Insect prevention: Free from the damages by insects, such as white ants
9) Ventilation: a combination of natural ventilation or air supply keep the indoor air fresh and clean
10) Packing and delivery: 140SQM/ 40'HQ container for structure only and 90SQM/ 40'HQ container for structure with decorating materials.
11) Installation: the average is one worker one day install one SQM.
12) Installation guide: dispatch engineer to guide on site.
Product parameter :
Total area: 26㎡
External size: 2.35m×7.36m
Total weight: ＜4 tons