|Place of Origin:||NINGBO,CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||60 sqm|
|Packaging Details:||Bare bundle / 40HQ|
|Payment Terms:||TT,LC, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||9000 sqm/month|
|Roofing:||EPS Sandwich Panel/steel Roofing/asphalt||Frame Mterial:||0.75mm/0.95mm/1.15mm Steel Frame With AZ150 Zinc Coating|
|Floor:||Laminate/wooden/tile||External Wall:||100 Or 50mm ALC Panel/WPC Board/fibre Cement|
|Insulation:||Glass Wool/EPS/XPS/PU Sandwich Panel||Ceiling Material:||Gypsum Board+others|
|Door:||Metal Security Door/Pvc Sliding Door||Other Fitting:||Toilet, Washbasin,shower ,kitchen,etc|
pre manufactured homes,
contemporary modular homes
Australian Standard light steel frame house kits pre built homes prefabricated villas
|Name||prefabricated villa||Application||Villa for living|
1.quickly to assemble on-site;
2.good earthquake proof;
3.green and energy save;
|Material||light steel and other parts material||Certificate||CE,ISO,SAA,ETC|
House, Office, Villa, etc.
DeepBlue steel structural prefab villa is based on a light gauge steel frame system with high-performance finishing materials. The whole house can be assembled within a couple of hours by 4workers. the materials are the following: 1. Main structure: 89mm light gauge steel framing system based on AS/NZS 4600 standard. the structure can be design to resist 50m/s wind and a 9degree earthquake.
2. Roof structure: 89mm light gauge steel truss system.
3. Chassis: 89mm light gauge steel flooring chassis 4. flooring: 18mm fiber cement board with vapor barrier and bamboo flooring or wooden flooring, PVC carpet, etc. 5.Wall cladding: 16mm PU insulated steel sandwich panel with beautiful decoration 6. interior lining: 9m fiber cement board,water-proof,termite-proof, security and healthy
7. ceiling: 8mm PVC ceiling panel
8. insulation: 89mm glass wool insulation with good soundproof performance.
9.windows: PVC sliding windows
10.exterior door: high-quality aluminum sliding windows 11.interior door: painted wood door 12.bathroom: shower, washbasin, toilet included 13. roofing: corrugated steel roofing with gutter system 14. veranda deck: W.P.C veranda flooring.
ISO standard light gauge steel for the main structure. fireproof, heat insulation, wind, and earthquake resistance. green, energy save. also economically.
Why Choose Light Gauge Steel Structure?
1) Lifetime for structure: 100 years.[0.75~1.2mm , Z275galvanized steel profile, strength:550Mpa ]
2) Earthquake resistance: mix more than 8 grades.
3) Wind resistance:max 60m/s.
4) Fire resistance: all the materials used can be fire-resistant.
5) Snow resistance: max 2.9KN/m²as required
6) Heat insulation:100 mm in thickness can match 1 m thickness of the brick wall.
7) High acoustic insulation:60db of exterior wall 40db of interior wall
8) Insect prevention: Free from the damages by insects, such as white ants
9) Ventilation: a combination of natural ventilation or air supply keep the indoor air fresh and clean
10) Packing and delivery: 140SQM/ 40'HQ container for structure only and 90SQM/ 40'HQ container for structure with decorating materials.
11) Installation: the average is one worker one day install one SQM.
12) Installation guide: dispatch engineer to guide on site.
Deepblue Smarthouse was founded in 2009, a high-tech enterprise that integrated the ability of design, production, sales, transportation, installation, and other services as a whole. We always committed to providing every family with a comfortable, safe, and affordable home, and also can provide one-stop service for customers in this field. At present, we have completed many overseas real estate projects, large resort projects, and so on. Our products have been exported to more than 60 countries and NGOs. With 59 patents of invention and utility models, we have built more than 5,000 houses and won many awards in design and architecture.
Production in DeepBlue factory:
How To Assemble:
(1)AISI S100 North American Specification for the Design of Cold-Formed Steel Structural Members published by the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) in the United States.
(2)AS/NZS 4600 Australian/New Zealand Standard-Cold-formed steel structures jointly published by Standards Australia and Standards New Zealand.
(3)BS 5950-5 Structural use of steelwork in building-Part 5. Code of practice for the design of cold formed thin gauge sections published by BSI in the UK.
(4)ENV1993-1-3 means Eurocode 3: Design of steel structures; Part 1.3: General rules, Supplementary rules for cold-formed thin gauge members.
If You Need: prefabricated kit home; prefab kit home. steel structure homes.steel frame house
Only Need You To Provide Us: house area, how many floor and bedrooms, luxury or normally, or low-cost configuration.
We Can Provide You: villa; bungalow; low-cost house; granny flat; apartment etc. many buildings.
Contact Person: David