Shawn EaganI enjoyed working with David. He was a hard worker and was easy to get along with. He always had a great attitude and seemed skilled at what he did.
Denise NewmanDavid is a wonderful person to work with,he is always very responsive to our request and is prompt on delivery.We reccomend him anytime.
Sean AghiliDavid is an outstanding owner who is very responsible, Knowledgeable, and prompt in responding to customers.
Eco Prefab House Steel Frame Prefab Homes Lightweight Modern Modular Homes
|Place of Origin
|AS/NZS,UL,AISI, CE, ISO9001
|Minimum Order Quantity
|Bare bundle / 40HQ
|L/C, T/T, Western Union
|15000 sqm per month
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|0.75mm/0.95mm/1.15mm Steel Frame With AZ150 Zinc Coating
|100 Or 50mm ALC Panel/WPC Board/fibre Cement
|Glass Wool/EPS/XPS/PU Sandwich Panel
|Toilet, Washbasin,shower ,kitchen,etc
pre manufactured homes,
modern modular homes,
Modern Modular Prefab Steel House
4 bedroom 2.5 bathrooms 2 car spaces 260 m²
Eco-Friendly Fireproof Soundproof Prefab house kits country villa
For the family who loves to cook together, the Assisi’s modern house plans are centered around the spacious kitchen. Its clever design lets you unwind quietly in the upstairs bedrooms while the rest of the family hangs out in the living areas downstairs. For those with extra-large families, there’s the option to add an extra bedroom downstairs.
· Large windows brighten the bedrooms and living spaces with natural lighting
· Entertain your friends and family in the spacious living areas flowing through to the alfresco
· A versatile design that’s suitable for standard lots from 13.5m wide
|Light steel frame
|The color of the light steel
|1. high quality, durable, strong mobile house
2. easy for assembling and transport
|main light steel, and other parts material
· Ground floor perfect for entertaining
· Open kitchen and dining space
· Main bedroom with walk-in robe
· Formal lounge room at the front of the home
Main structure: 60m/s wind rated light steel frame
exterior cladding: PU sandwich cladding with decoration
interior lining: high-quality wall lining
Door: high-quality steel door
Windows: high-quality PVC windows
Why Deepblue’s light gauge steel framing?
Very simply, a light gauge steel frame is a high-quality product. It represents value for money and brings peace of mind. A light gauge steel frame is light and strong: it will not burn; it is termite, borer, and fungus-proof; and it will not shrink or warp. It is environmentally responsible, low on life cycle energy usage, recyclable, and saves timber resources. A Deepblue Smarthouse’s frame is between 33% and 50% of the weight of a comparable timber frame, with a far higher strength to weight ratio. Steel features one of the highest strength to weight ratio of any conventional building product. Steel is incredibly accurate with tolerances in the 10ths of a millimetre, not in 10s of millimeters. Your window and door openings will be precisely placed, perfectly square (or perfectly tapered depending on your design) meaning fitting will be faster and easier. Because steel doesn’t warp, twist, bow or settle you will experience less “nail pops” requiring rectification. You will also experience drastically reduced instances of doors and windows sticking as the house settles because a steel frame never “settles”, it's engineered to maintain its dimensions for the lifespan of the building.
Steel is 100% recyclable (in its purest sense) and has a virtually infinite life span; it’s the most recycled product on the planet. Termite treated timber is un-recyclable (straight to landfill) and almost all other timbers are only down-cyclable.
Steel is 100% termite PROOF, requires $0 of termite treatment, and $0 of ongoing termite maintenance.
Steel is 100% non-combustible, it will not burn or “char” and it will not contribute to a fire or the spread of fire. In a bush-fire, an ember attack to a steel house frame and roof space will not ignite the frame.
What is the design code used for your production?
1. AISI S100 North American Specification for the Design of Cold-Formed Steel Structural Members published by the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) in the United States.
2. AS/NZS 4600 Australia/New Zealand Standard-Cold-Formed steel structure jointly published by Standards Australia and Standards New Zealand.
3. BS 5950-5 Structural use of steelwork in building-Part 5. Code of practice for the design of cold-formed thin gauge sections published by BSI in the UK.
4. ENV1993-1-3 means Euro code3: Design of steel structures, Part 1.3: General rules, Supplementary rules for cold-formed thin gauge members.