Prefab Steel House
Prefab House Kits
Portable Emergency Shelter
Prefab Garden Studio
Prefabricated Tiny House
Prefab Mobile Homes
Prefab Modular Homes
Prefab Bungalow Homes
Home Beach Bungalows
Light Steel Frame Houses
Australian Granny Flats
Metal Car Sheds
Prefab Apartment Buildings
Mobile Field Hospital
Shawn EaganI enjoyed working with David. He was a hard worker and was easy to get along with. He always had a great attitude and seemed skilled at what he did.
Denise NewmanDavid is a wonderful person to work with,he is always very responsive to our request and is prompt on delivery.We reccomend him anytime.
Sean AghiliDavid is an outstanding owner who is very responsible, Knowledgeable, and prompt in responding to customers.
Ceramic Tile Prefab House Mobile House Light Metal Frames 3450mm
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Structure||AS1397 G550 Z275 0.75/0.95mm Wall Structure||Ext. Wall Cladding||Normal Vapor Barrier|
|Corner Line||50mm PVC Conic/gypsum Conic||Underneath Of Ground Floor (If Any)||15mm CFC Sheet|
|Flooring For Ground Floor (wet Area)||1.5mm Vinyl Flooring/Ceramic Tile||Ceiling Panel||Integrated Wall Panel/gypsum Board|
|Kitchen Cabinet||18mm E0 Particle Board||Sink||Stainless Steel Sink With Faucet|
3450mm Prefab Mobile House,
Ceramic tile Prefab Mobile House,
E0 particle board Prefab Mobile House
Ceramic Tile Prefab House Mobile House Light Metal Frames 3450mm
1 Bedrooms 1 Bathroom 1 Living 1 Kichen 27.43m²
Foldable house 735#
Container modular house and prefab houses that can be used as a granny flat, spare room, rental investment, first home, downsizing, deluxe mining camp accommodation, crib room, training room, office and accommodation for caravan & holiday parks, bed and breakfasts and more!
Model: Foldable house 735#
House Width:3450 mm
House Length:7950 mm
1. RHS floor structure based on engineer's design.
2. External & Internal wall Frame: AS1397 89mm*41mm*0.75mm
G550, High tensile Steel wall frames, with full assembly details
incorporating a simple coding system enabling easy construction,
both side with 10mm fiber cement sheet
3. 89mm*41mm*0.75mm G550, High tensile Steel roof trusses &
associated roof members, ready to assemble & attach to external
walls with all fixings & detailed set-out plans.
4. Steel Batten 22 mm steel roof battens & batten 22mm steel
5. High tensile Corrugated colored roof sheets in 0.42mm thickness,
gable flashings, ridge capping, valleys, barge capping & all fixings if
6. Wall cladding: 8mm fiber cement board as cladding
7. Interior lining: 8mm fiber cement board
8. Aluminum sliding windows & sliding doors including standard fly
screens toAustralian Standards and as per plan specifications in
9. Glass wool R2.5 to main roof area unless otherwise specified.
10. Glass wool R3.5 breathable insulations to all exterior walls & gable
ends if applicable
11. Entrance door- Aluminum sliding door
12. Bathroom door –alum. door with steel frame and weather seal
13. Internal doors- plywood interior door.
14. Flooring: 9mm Laminated flooring
15. Cornering: 90mm coved plasterboard cornice
16. Skirting –MDF skirting
17. Robe & Linen cupboard support – gypsum board cornering.
18. 9mm gypsum board ceiling
19. 8mm cfc soffit lining
20. All P/C items: toilet, shower and washbasin w/mirror
21. Power points as per plan
22. Joinery as per plan
The above materials are just for reference, different design,
different materials. Please contact sales for more information.
The foldable cabin is 70% finished in the factory before delivery, in which the structure is completely assembled, wall panel, door and windows are installed, electric wiring and plumbing embedded.
Hotel, House, Office, etc.
DeepBlue earthquake proof prefabricated bungalow is based on a light gauge steel frame system with high-performance finishing materials. The whole house can be assembled within a couple of hours by 4workers.
the materials are the following:
1. Main structure: 89mm light gauge steel framing system based on AS/NZS 4600 standard.
the structure can be design to resist 50m/s wind and 9degree earthquake.
2. Roof structure: 89mm light gauge steel truss system.
3. Chassis: 89mm light gauge steel flooring chassis
4. flooring: 18mm fiber cement board with vapor barrier and bamboo flooring or wooden flooring, Pvc carpet, etc.
5.Wall cladding: 16mm PU insulated steel sandwich panel with beautiful decoration
6. interior lining: 9m fiber cement board, water-proof, termite-proof, security and healthy
7. ceiling: 8mm Pvc ceiling panel
8. insulation: 89mm glass wool insulation with good soundproof performance.
9.windows: PVC sliding windows
10.exterior door: high-quality aluminum sliding windows
11.interior door: painted wood door
12.bathroom: shower, washbasin, toilet included
13. roofing: corrugated steel roofing with the gutter system
14. veranda deck: W.P.C veranda flooring.
ISO standard steel structure house .one or two also three floors available. fireproof, heat insulation, wind, and earthquake resistance. green, energy-saving. economically.
Why Choose Light Gauge Steel Structure?
1)Lifetime for structure: 100 years.
2)Earthquake resistance: mix more than 8 grades.
3)Wind resistance:max 60m/s.
4)Fire resistance: all the materials used can be fire-resistant.
5)Snow resistance: max 2.9KN/m²as required
6)Heat insulation:100 mm in thickness can match 1 m thickness of the brick wall.
7)High acoustic insulation:60db of exterior wall 40db of interior wall
8)Insect prevention: Free from the damages by insects, such as white ants
9)Ventilation: a combination of natural ventilation or air supply keep the indoor air fresh and clean
10)Packing and delivery: 140SQM/ 40'HQ container for structure only and 90SQM/ 40'HQ container for structure with decorating materials.
11)Installation: the average is one worker one day install one SQM.
12)Installation guide: dispatch engineer to guide on site.
(1)AISI S100 North American Specification for the Design of Cold-Formed Steel Structural Members published by the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) in the United States.
(2)AS/NZS 4600 Australian/New Zealand Standard-Cold-formed steel structures jointly published by Standards Australia and Standards New Zealand.
(3)BS 5950-5 Structural use of steelwork in building-Part 5. Code of practice for the design of cold-formed thin gauge sections published by BSI in the UK.
(4)ENV1993-1-3 means Eurocode 3: Design of steel structures; Part 1.3: General rules, Supplementary rules for cold-formed thin gauge members.
Resistant to various weather conditions, due to its light gauge steel framing system, DeepBlue Mobile Homes can resist winds up to 50m/s, 50cm snow loads as well withstand earthquakes due to its special steel structure technology.
The DeepBlue Mobile Houses manufacturing technology is truly a mature product characterized by flexibility and innovative design and solution.
Based on our patented foldable technology, transportation and erection can be done in a very simple and convenient way in order to save lots of time, energy, and unnecessary expenses.
Your first choice, Deepblue Prefabrica