NINGBO DEEPBLUE SMARTHOUSE CO.,LTD
Building Smart Houses for the World!
|Place of Origin:||NINGBO,CHINA|
|Brand Name:||DEEPBLUE SMARTHOUSE|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1UNIT|
|Packaging Details:||40'HQ/40 OPEN TOP|
|Structure:||Light Steel Frame||External Wall Cladding:||Metal PU Sandwich Panel|
|Internal Wall Cladding:||Integrated Wall Panel||Flooring:||Laminated Flooring(dry Area), PVC (bathroom)|
Modern Color Prefabricated Light Steel Tiny House on wheels with trailer
Rugged, beautiful landscape with picturesque mountain views and wide open cloudless blue
skies.FLORIDA is a perfect spot for people who love the outdoors, but also want to be close enough to the
We will deliver the whole completely finished tiny house to you, including trailer, roof, wall, floor, bathroom (toilet, shower, washbasin), kitchen (cabinet, sink, faucet), and electrical and plumbing system, lights. it will save your time and labour cost.
Light Gauge Steel Structure
1) Lifetime for structure: 100 years.
2) Earthquake resistance: mix more than 8 grades.
3) Wind resistance: max 60m/s.
4) Fire resistance: all the materials used can be fire resistance.
5) Snow resistance: max 2.9KN/m²as required
6) Heat insulation: 100 mm in thickness can match 1 m thickness of brick wall.
7) High acoustic insulation: 60db of exterior wall 40db of interior wall
8) Insect prevention: free from the damages by insects, such as white ants
9) Ventilation: a combination of natural ventilation or air supply keep the indoor air fresh and clean
10) Packing and delivery: 140SQM/ 40'HQ container for structure only and 90SQM/ 40'HQ container for structure with decorate materials.
11) Installation: the average is one worker one day install one SQM.
12) Installation guide: dispatch engineer to guide on site.
(1) AISI S100 North American Specification for the Design of Cold Formed Steel Structural Members published by the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) in the United States.
(2) AS/NZS 4600 Australian/New Zealand Standard-Cold-formed steel structures jointly published by Standards Australia and Standards New Zealand.
(3) BS 5950-5 Structural use of steelwork in building-Part 5. Code of practice for design of cold formed thin gauge sections published by BSI in the UK.
(4) ENV1993-1-3 means Eurocode 3: Design of steel structures; Part 1.3: General rules, Supplementary rules for cold-formed thin gauge members.
Contact Person: David