NINGBO DEEPBLUE SMARTHOUSE CO.,LTD
Building Smart Houses for the World!
|Place of Origin:||NINGBO,CHINA|
|Certification:||CE, ISO CERTIFICATION|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1UNIT|
|Packaging Details:||40HQ/40 OPEN TOP|
|Supply Ability:||200 houses/year|
|Structure:||Light Steel Frame||External Wall:||Metal PU Sandwich Panel|
|Internal Wall:||Integrated Wall Panel||Flooring:||Laminated Flooring(dry Area), PVC (bathroom)|
New Style Prefabricated Light Steel Frame Tiny House On Wheels Easy to Carry
Loft structure, unique designed balcony, good insulation and ventilation, suitable for travel, camping, balcony is the highlight, metal balustrade provide safe and comfort.
DEEPBLUE is revolutionising the construction of tiny homes by using cold rolled steel design and manufacturing to create lightweight, engineered framing systems
We will deliver the whole completely finished tiny house to you, including trailer, roof, wall, floor, window and door, bathroom(toilet, shower, washbasin), kitchen (cabinet, sink, faucet), electrical and plumbing system, light.
1. Long life span: the frame can be 100 years
2. Movable: you can drive it to any where you like
3. Comfortable: it is a tiny house with full equipments, meeting your requirements for daily life.
4. Completely finished: we will finish the whole tiny house in our factory, you just needs to put furniture and electrical appliance, saving your time and money.
5. High reward: you can resell, or rent to earn money.
1) AISI S100 North American Specification for the Design of Cold Formed Steel Structural Members published by the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) in the United States.
2) AS/NZS 4600 Australian/New Zealand Standard-Cold-formed steel structures jointly published by Standards Australia and Standards New Zealand.
3) BS 5950-5 Structural use of steelwork in building-Part 5. Code of practice for design of cold formed thin gauge sections published by BSI in the UK.
4) ENV1993-1-3 means Euro code 3: Design of steel structures; Part 1.3: General rules, Supplementary rules for cold-formed thin gauge members.
Contact Person: Jean