|Place of Origin:||NINGBO,CHINA|
|Model Number:||DPBL-82# villa|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1unit|
|Packaging Details:||Bare bundle / 40HQ|
|Delivery Time:||30-45 days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T, L/C|
|Main Structure:||Light Gauge Steel Structure||Total Area:||222㎡|
|Bathroom:||4||Life Time:||100 Years For Structure.|
pre manufactured homes,
contemporary modular homes
Prefab house Light Steel Structure luxury Villa Prefabricated Residential house for North/South America AS/NZS
5 bedrooms 4 bathrooms 1 living room 222 m²
DEEPBLUE' s Light Gauge Steel House, use light gauge steel as structure, which is a new material with the characteristics of light weight, high strength; Can use all kinds of new building plate material to decorate it, some are good insulation and fire resistance materials for roof, for wall and for floor. Our system make the whole house good earthquake proof, fast and easy to assemble on site, green, and energy save, comfortable for living.
|Name||prefabricated luxury villa||Application||for living, family,rent|
|Color||according to customer 's requirements||Feature|
1.quickly to assemble on site;
|material||light steel structure and other materials||Certificate|
The floor plan:
5 bedrooms, with kitchen, living room, bathroom, garage
1. Chasis: steel chasis
2. Floor: CFC sheet, with vinyl flooring, wooden flooring, floor tiles, laminated flooring, etc.
3. Main structure: Light steel frame
4. External wall: WPC cladding, metal PU sandwich panel, fiber cement, pre-painted fiber cement board, wooden cladding, etc.
5. Internal wall: Gypsum board, intergrated wall panel, wooden cladding, MGO board, etc.
6. Ceiling: Gypsum board, intergrated wall panel, wooden cladding, MGO board, etc.
7. Roof: colorbond roof sheet, asphalt roof shingle, etc.
8. Windows: Aluminium double glass window, PVC double glass winodw, single glass window, etc.
9. Door: MDF door, WPC door, wooden door, etc.
10. Kitchen: cabinet, sink, faucet, countertop, etc.
11. Bathroom: Toilet, shower, tap, vanity, washbasin, etc.
interior decoration chart:
1. Anti-seismic: Most villas use slope roofing with truss system. The roofing system will be very strong after the truss was sealed with panels, it can against 8-degree earthquake, and has high strength of loading capability.
2. Good Performance for against wind: light weight, high strength, good integrity, not easy to deform, all these advantages make light gauge steel building good performance for against wind. It can resist the cyclone at the speed of 60m/s, thus protecting the building and people’s life.
3. Durability: light gauge steel building uses cold-formed galvanized steel, thus avoiding rust in the course of construction and use, and makes the life span of the structure 100 years.
4. Heat Preservation Performance: Heat preservation: we use glass wool as insulation and effectively avoid the phenomenon of cold bridge of the wall body. The heat preservation effect of 100mm glass wool is equivalent to 1m-thick brick wall.
5. Sound-proof Performance: Sound-proof performance is an important item for evaluating the accommodation. Light steel system adopt hollow glass for windows, which can soundproof for 40 db. The light steel wall system can soundproof for 60 db.
6. Termite resistant: The light steel buildings can completely resist termite invasion, thus extending the life span of the house and decrease the repair cost.
7. Fast to assemble: Dry construction and without the influence of season. A 300sqm-building only need 10 workers for 30 days from the foundation to everything finished.
8. Environmental friendly: Materials are 100% recyclable, and no pollute to the environment.
9. Energy-Saving: Efficient and energy-saving wall has good performance on heat keeping and sound proofing, and can achieve the energy-saving standard for 85%.
1) AISI S100 North American Specification for the Design of Cold Formed Steel Structural Members published by the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) in the United States.
2) AS/NZS 4600 Australian/New Zealand Standard-Cold-formed steel structures jointly published by Standards Australia and Standards New Zealand.
3) BS 5950-5 Structural use of steelwork in building-Part 5. Code of practice for design of cold formed thin gauge sections published by BSI in the UK.
4) ENV1993-1-3 means Euro code 3: Design of steel structures; Part 1.3: General rules, Supplementary rules for cold-formed thin gauge members.
Deepblue Smarthouse was founded in 2009, a high-tech enterprise which integrated the ability of design, production, sales, transportation, installation and other services as a whole. We always committed to providing every family with a comfortable, safe and affordable home, and also can provide one-stop service for customers in this field. At present, we have completed many overseas real estate projects, large resort projects and so on. Our products have been exported to more than 60 countries and NGO. With 59 patents of invention and utility models, we have built more than 5,000 houses and won many awards in design and architecture
Design production shipment installation
Deepblue have professional full set of equipments and be familiar with the full set of technology worker,with these ,we can produce high quality low price products.
Contact Person: David