|Place of Origin:||NINGBO,CHINA|
|Model Number:||DP-VILLA 30|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2 sets|
|Packaging Details:||well packed export quality package ,shipped by 40hq|
|Delivery Time:||30~45 days after deposit and design confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100 sets per month|
|Material:||Sandwich Panel,Various Of Choice,Welded H Section Steel||Door:||Broken Aluminium Material,pvc Door,composite Door Or Aluminium Sliding Door|
|Window:||UPVC Or Aluminum Window,aluminum Alloy/PVC,Tempered Insulating Glass Or As You Choose||Color:||Optional|
|Roof:||EPS Sandwich Panel+glass Wool Insulation,Asphalt Shingle||Type:||Prifabricated,2 Floors,Light Steel Structure Frame|
|Wall:||Sandwich Panel,Real Stone Painting,ROCK WOOD||Floor:||XPS/OSB/Wood/Gypsum Board,floor Tile/composite Board|
Double Deck Prefab Villa,
Steel Frame Prefab Villa,
Soundproof Prefab Villa
Advanced double loft light steel villa/custom built
|name||Steel structure house||Application||Housing architecture|
|Color||The color of the light steel||Feature||1.Easy and fast assembly;
2. Recyclable materials;
3. The house has excellent earthquake resistance and wind resistance;
|Material||main light steel, and other parts material||certificate||CE,ISO,SAA,ETC|
Main structure: Light Steel Frame
Wall material: ALC panel/fiber cement cladding+MGO board/gypsum board
Insulation material: glass wool/EPS/XPS/PU sandwich panel
Floor/foundation material: laminate flooring/wooden/PVC carpet
Door: steel security door/WPC or plywood door
Window material: aluminum alloy/PVC
Roofing material: EPS sandwich panel/steel roofing/asphalt shingle
Other fittings: toilet, washbasin, shower, kitchen, etc.
Lifetime: 100 years for light steel structure.
DeepBlue steel structural prefab villa is based on a light gauge steel frame system with high-performance finishing materials. The whole house can be assembled within a couple of hours by 4workers. the materials are the following:
1. Main structure: 89mm light gauge steel framing system based on AS/NZS 4600 standard. the structure can be design to resist 50m/s wind and 9degree earthquake.
2. Roof structure: 89mm light gauge steel truss system.
3. Chassis: 89mm light gauge steel flooring chassis
4. flooring: 18mm fiber cement board with vapor barrier and bamboo flooring or wooden flooring, PVC carpet, etc.
5.Wall cladding: 16mm PU insulated steel sandwich panel with beautiful decoration
6. interior lining: 9m fiber cement board,water-proof,termite-proof, security and healthy
7. ceiling: 8mm PVC ceiling panel
8. insulation: 89mm glass wool insulation with good soundproof performance.
9.windows: PVC sliding windows
10.exterior door: high-quality aluminum sliding windows
11.interior door: painted wood door
12.bathroom: shower, washbasin, toilet included
13. roofing: corrugated steel roofing with gutter system
14. veranda deck: W.P.C veranda flooring.
ISO standard: light gauge steel for the main structure.fireproof, heat insulation, wind, and earthquake resistance.green, energy saving. also economically.
1) AISI S100 North American Specification for the Design of Cold-Formed Steel Structural Members published by the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) in the United States.
2) AS/NZS 4600 Australian/New Zealand Standard-Cold-formed steel structures jointly published by Standards Australia and Standards New Zealand.
3) BS 5950-5 Structural use of steelwork in building-Part 5. Code of practice for the design of cold-formed thin gauge sections published by BSI in the UK.
4) ENV1993-1-3 means Euro code 3: Design of steel structures; Part 1.3: General rules, Supplementary rules for cold-formed thin gauge members.
Contact Person: David