|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||DEEPBLUE VILLA 21|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2 SETS|
|Packaging Details:||Bare bundle / 40HQ|
|Delivery Time:||30-45 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||12000 houses/year|
|Frame Material:||Light Gauge Steel||External Wall:||100 Or 50mm ALC Panel/WPC Board/fibre Cement|
|Insulation:||Glass Wool/EPS/XPS/PU Sandwich Panel||Ceiling Material:||MGOboard/ Gypsum Board+others|
|Floor:||Laminate/wooden/tile||Door:||Metal Security Door/Pvc Sliding Door|
|Roofing:||EPS Sandwich Panel/steel Roofing/asphalt||Other Fitting:||Toilet, Washbasin,shower ,kitchen,etc|
Light Gauge Steel Villa,
Prefabricated Light Steel Structure Villa
Eps Sandwich Panel Affordable Prefab House Prefabricated Light Steel Structure Villa
|Name||Modern homes||Application||Residential house for living|
|Color||White||Feature||With light steel frame system and green aseismic modular bungalow, quick on-site construction allows you to move in faster, flexible space design to build your heart of the house.|
|Material||light steel frame and other parts material||Certificate||
Roof structure: light gauge steel truss system
Main structure: light gauge steel framing system
Cladding: 15mm Cement sheet.
interior lining: Gypsum Board
Insulation: glass wool
Flooring: wooden or bamboo flooring
Ceiling: PVC ceiling panel Or paint
Lighting: C.E, AS/NZS, UL standard light or others
Exterior Door: Aluminium sliding doors or steel doors
House, Homestay, Vacation home, etc.
DeepBlue earthquake proof prefabricated bungalow is based on light gauge steel frame system with high-performance finishing materials:
1. Main structure: 89mm light gauge steel framing system based on AS/NZS 4600 standard.
the structure can be design to resist 60m/s wind and 8degree earthquake.
2. Roof structure: 89mm light gauge steel truss system.
3. Chassis: 89mm light gauge steel flooring chassis
4. flooring: 18mm fiber cement board with vapor barrier and bamboo flooring or wooden flooring, PVC carpet, etc.
5.Wall cladding: Cement sheet with stucco.
6. interior lining: Gypsum board with painting.
7. ceiling: Gypsum board with paint
8. insulation: 89mm glass wool insulation with good soundproof performance.
9.windows: PVC or ALU. sliding windows
10.exterior door: high-quality aluminum sliding doors or steel doors
11.interior door: painted wood door
12.bathroom: shower, washbasin, toilet included
13. roofing: corrugated steel roofing with a gutter system
14. veranda deck: W.P.C veranda flooring.
1) Lifetime for structure: 100 years.
2) Earthquake resistance: mix more than 8 grades.
3) Wind resistance: max 60m/s.
4) Fire resistance: all the materials used can be fire resistance.
5) Snow resistance: max 2.9KN/m²as required
6) Heat insulation: 100 mm in thickness can match 1 m thickness of the brick wall.
7) High acoustic insulation: 60db of exterior wall 40db of interior wall
8) Insect prevention: Free from the damages by insects, such as white ants
9) Ventilation: a combination of natural ventilation or air supply keep the indoor air fresh and clean
10) Packing and delivery: 140SQM/ 40'HQ container for structure only and 90SQM/ 40'HQ container for structure with decorating materials.
11) Installation: the average is one worker one day install one SQM.
12) Installation guide: dispatch engineer to guide on site.
Contact Person: Vincent