NINGBO DEEPBLUE SMARTHOUSE CO.,LTD
Building Smart Houses for the World!
|Place of Origin:||NINGBO,CHINA|
|Brand Name:||DEEPBLUE SMARTHOUSE|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1UNITS|
|Packaging Details:||40' Flatrack container|
|Supply Ability:||100 houses/year|
|Structure:||Light Guage Steel||Exretior Wall:||WPC Board|
|Interior Wall:||PVC Board||Insulation:||Glass Wool Or Also EPS/XPS/PU Sandwich|
|Window:||Aluminum Alloy/PVC||Use:||Hotel, House, Office, Shop|
|Type:||Tiny House Prefabricated|
1bedroom 1bathroom 0 car space 25.22 m²
Prefab Luxury Light Gauge Tiny House-ORLANDO Australia American Standard
We believe in campfires, starry nights, good laughs, exploration, a night of deep sleep and an early rise. The
mountains are a place to get back to basics, a place to explore, to breathe. So turn off your phone and turn
on your senses.
The tiny house has a different roof outdoor space for barbecues and parties.
You will be conquered by Orlando's creativity and refinement to achieve your dream of changing the scenery,
peace and happiness.
One bedroom, one bathroom, one living room, one kitchen, with a top balcony.
Light steel frame
Roofing: colorbond sheet (optional colors)
External wall: metal PU sandwich panel
Internal wall & ceiling: integrated wall panel
Flooring: laminated flooring, and PVC flooring (bathroom)
Window & Outdoor: double glass window
Indoor: WPC door
Kitchen: cabinet with sink and faucet
Bathroom: toilet, shower, washbasin
Why Choose Light Gauge Steel Structure?
1) Lifetime for structure: 100 years.
2) Earthquake resistance: mix more than 8 grades.
3) Wind resistance:max 60m/s.
4) Fire resistance: all the materials used can be fire resistance.
5) Snow resistance: max 2.9KN/m²as required
6) Heat insulation:100 mm in thickness can match 1 m thickness of the brick wall.
7) High acoustic insulation:60db of exterior wall 40db of interior wall
8) Insect prevention: Free from the damages by insects, such as white ants
9) Ventilation: a combination of natural ventilation or air supply keep the indoor air fresh and clean
10) Packing and delivery: 140SQM/ 40'HQ container for structure only and 90SQM/ 40'HQ container for structure with decorating materials.
11) Installation: the average is one worker one day install one SQM.
12) Installation guide: dispatch engineer to guide on site.
(1) AISI S100 North American Specification for the Design of Cold-Formed Steel Structural Members published by the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) in the United States.
(2) AS/NZS 4600 Australian/New Zealand Standard-Cold-formed steel structures jointly published by Standards Australia and Standards New Zealand.
(3) BS 5950-5 Structural use of steelwork in building-Part 5. Code of practice for the design of cold-formed thin gauge sections published by BSI in the UK.
(4) ENV1993-1-3 means Eurocode 3: Design of steel structures; Part 1.3: General rules, Supplementary rules for cold-formed thin gauge members.
If You Need: prefabricated kit home; prefab kit home. steel structure homes.steel frame house
Only Need You To Provide Us: house area, how many floors and bedrooms, luxury or normally, or low-cost configuration.
Contact Person: David