|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang, China|
|Certification:||AS/NZS , CE, ISO9001|
|Model Number:||716-LOT 145|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 SET|
|Packaging Details:||Bare bundle / 40HQ|
|Delivery Time:||30~45 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||15000 sqm per month|
|Frame Mterial:||0.75mm/0.95mm/1.15mm Steel Frame With AZ150 Zinc Coating||External Wall:||100 Or 50mm ALC Panel/WPC Board/fibre Cement|
|Insulation:||Glass Wool/EPS/XPS/PU Sandwich Panel||Ceiling Material:||Gypsum Board+others|
|Floor:||Laminate/wooden/tile||Other Fitting:||Toilet, Washbasin,shower ,kitchen,etc|
pre manufactured homes,
steel frame houses
Prefabricated multi-story building Light Steel Integrated modular apartments
|Name||Light steel frame||Application||Housing architecture|
|Color||The color of the light steel||Feature||1. high quality, durable, strong mobile house
2. easy for assembling and transport
|Material||main light steel, and other parts material||Certificate||CE,ISO,SAA,ETC|
Main structure: 60m/s wind rated light steel frame
exterior cladding: 100 or 50mm ALC panel/WPC board/fibre cement
interior lining: high-quality wall lining
Door: high-quality steel door
Windows: high-quality PVC windows
Deepblue Smarthouse was established in the city of NINGBO, CHINA in 2009, thriving and expanding globally being located just 15 minutes from one of the world’s busiest ports - PORT NINGBO. Providing clients with dynamic, superior & cost-effective solutions utilizing light gauge steel frames for housing and commercial projects. Whilst many claims to be professional housing manufacturers, Deepblue never rest, but stand firm with partners and customers delivering turnkey solutions that are code compliant for your country, this commitment to excellence has taught, that the long term knowledge and experience, makes Deepblue the leader in this industry.
For our clients, we are willing to spare no efforts, because the clients' satisfaction with our beautiful, comfortable, and safe houses has always been supporting and inspiration for us to keep going. We also hope that you will be able to pass it on to your family and friends when you see this information because this information could really help them to build the best house and dream house for them.
If You Need: prefabricated kit home; prefab kit home. steel structure homes.steel frame house, light steel structure, Tiny House on wheels, social house, apartment building, commercial building...
Only Need You To Provide Us: house area, how many floors and bedrooms, luxury or normally, or low-cost configuration.
We Can Provide You: villa; bungalow; low-cost house; granny flat; apartment etc. many style house.
1. Q: What is the advantage of this steel structure system house(compare with the traditional brick house)?
A: Long lifetime; Good earthquake-proof, Green and energy saving; Fast and easy to install, etc……
2. Q: What is a lifetime for your houses?
A: The durability of the structure is more than 70 years.
3. Q: What is the intensity and thickness of your steel structure material?
A: All our steel structure intensity is S550. We can provide 0.75mm,0.95mm,1.15mm steel material.
4. Q: How about your production equipment and structure design software?
A: Our production equipment is the most advanced import from New-Zealand. Our structure design software also imports from abroad-PRO DESIGN.
5. Q: What are the main technical data of your houses?
A: We can send you the specification and technology details.
What is the design code used for your production?
1. AISI S100 North American Specification for the Design of Cold-Formed Steel Structural Members published by the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) in the United States.
2. AS/NZS 4600 Australia/New Zealand Standard-Cold-Formed steel structure jointly published by Standards Australia and Standards New Zealand.
3. BS 5950-5 Structural use of steelwork in building-Part 5. Code of practice for the design of cold-formed thin gauge sections published by BSI in the UK.
4. ENV1993-1-3 means Euro code3: Design of steel structures, Part 1.3: General rules, Supplementary rules for cold-formed thin gauge members.
Contact Person: Vincent