|Place of Origin:||NINGBO,CHINA|
|Brand Name:||DEEPBLUE SMARTHOUSE|
|Model Number:||CIDER BOX|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1UNITS|
|Packaging Details:||40' Flatrack container|
|Supply Ability:||100 houses/year|
|Roof:||Colorbond||Interior Wall:||Integrated Wall|
|Floor:||Laminate Floor||External Wall:||WPC|
|Door:||Double Glass Aluminum Door||Windows:||In Standard|
tiny prefab homes,
small modern prefab homes
Prefab Luxury Light Gauge Tiny House-CIDER BOX Australia American Standard
The Cider Box Tiny House is a great design for couples and small families because it can accommodate
two separate sleeping lofts, a full kitchen, and space for laundry.
The non-traditional “double shed” roof line adds more space, dimension and intrigue, and clears the way for
light to stream in through strategically placed clerestory windows, optional skylights, and full glass doors.
The main loft is accessed with stairs that can contain storage compartments, rather than a ladder. The
kitchen includes space for a four-burner stove, and a counter with bar seatin.
Cider Box tiny house specifications:
Light steel frame
Roofing: colorbond sheet (optional colors)
External wall: metal PU sandwich panel
Internal wall & ceiling: integrated wall panel
Flooring: laminated flooring, and PVC flooring (bathroom)
Window & Outdoor: double glass window
Indoor: WPC door
Kitchen: cabinet with sink and faucet
Bathroom: toilet, shower, washbasin
1. Long life span: the frame can be 100 years
2. Movable: you can drive it to any where you like
3. Comfortable: it is a tiny house with full equipments, meeting your requirements for daily life.
4. Completely finished: we will finish the whole tiny house in our factory, you just needs to put furniture and electrical appliance, saving your time and money.
5. High reward: you can resell, or rent to earn money.
(1) AISI S100 North American Specification for the Design of Cold Formed Steel Structural Members published by the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) in the United States.
(2) AS/NZS 4600 Australian/New Zealand Standard-Cold-formed steel structures jointly published by Standards Australia and Standards New Zealand.
(3) BS 5950-5 Structural use of steelwork in building-Part 5. Code of practice for design of cold formed thin gauge sections published by BSI in the UK.
(4) ENV1993-1-3 means Eurocode 3: Design of steel structures; Part 1.3: General rules, Supplementary rules for cold-formed thin gauge members.
Packaging & Shipping
prefabricated bungalow's packing:well packed export quality package ,shipped by 40hq.
The DeepBlue Smarthouse world is one with advanced production equipment, managed by outstanding professionals, within a sound training environment. Together with our excellent corporate atmosphere we provide you with first-for our customers, that's our commitment to you.
Packaging & Shipping
Granny Flat's packing:well packed export quality package ,shipped by 40hq.
If You Need: prefabricated kit home; prefab kit home.steel structure homes.steel frame house
Only Need You To Provide Us:house area,how many floor and bedrooms,luxury or normally,or low cost configuation.
|1||trailer||2 axes steel trailer|
|2||main frame||light steel frame|
|4||external wall||matel PU sandwich panel|
|5||internal wall||lntegrated panel|
|7||kitchen and bathroom||standard|
|8||window and door||double glass window, standard door|
|9||electrical and plumbing system||standard
Contact Person: David