Shawn EaganI enjoyed working with David. He was a hard worker and was easy to get along with. He always had a great attitude and seemed skilled at what he did.
Denise NewmanDavid is a wonderful person to work with,he is always very responsive to our request and is prompt on delivery.We reccomend him anytime.
Sean AghiliDavid is an outstanding owner who is very responsible, Knowledgeable, and prompt in responding to customers.
Prefab Light Steel Space Frame tiny building portable house on wheels
Light Steel Prefabricated Luxury Tiny House On Wheels And Micro Prefab cabins
Glacier Modular Hotel Unit
Tiny home is a great design for couples and small families because it can accommodate two separate sleeping lofts, a full kitchen, and space for laundry.
The non-traditional “double shed” roofline adds more space, dimension, and intrigue, and clears the way for light to stream in through strategically placed clerestory windows, and full glass doors. The main loft is accessed with stairs that can contain storage compartments.
|1||trailer||2 axes steel trailer|
|2||Structure||light steel frame|
|4||external wall cladding||metal PU sandwich panel|
|5||internal wall lining||integrated panel|
|7||kitchen and bathroom||standard included|
|8||window and door||double glass window, standard door|
|9||electrical and plumbing system||standard, CE, AS/NZS, UL standard|
1 bedrooms 1 bathroom 30m²
The tiny house is equipped with a living room/kitchen/bedroom/bathroom.etc
|Roofing||0.5mm colorbond sheet|
|External wall||metal PU sandwich panel|
|Internal wall||integrated wall panel|
|Kitchen||standard kitchen(cabinet, stone benchtop, sink, faucet)|
|Bathroom||show, toilet, washbasin|
|Window and doors||glass alu. window and laminated door|
|Electrical and plumbing system|
Light Gauge Steel Structure :
1) Lifetime for structure: 100 years.
2) Earthquake resistance: mix more than 8 grades.
3) Wind resistance: max 60m/s.
4) Fire resistance: all the materials used can be fire resistance.
5) Snow resistance: max 2.9KN/m²as required
6) Heat insulation: 100 mm in thickness can match 1 m thickness of the brick wall.
7) High acoustic insulation: 60db of exterior wall 40db of interior wall
8) Insect prevention: Free from the damages by insects, such as white ants
9) Ventilation: a combination of natural ventilation or air supply keep the indoor air fresh and clean
10) Packing and delivery: 140SQM/ 40'HQ container for structure only and 90SQM/ 40'HQ container for structure with decorating materials.
11) Installation: the average is one worker one day install one SQM.
12) Installation guide: dispatch engineer to guide on site.
Packaging & Shipping
we use flat rack 40ft containers to ship the completely tiny homes on the wheels to you.
Other tiny houses