|Place of Origin:||NINGBO,CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1SET|
|Packaging Details:||Bare bundle / 40HQ|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|External Wall:||100 Or 50 Mm ALC Panel/WPC Board/fiber Cement||Frame Material:||0.75 Mm/0.95 Mm/1.15 Mm Steel Frame With AZ150 Zinc Coating|
|Ceiling Material:||MGO Board/ Gypsum Board+others||Insulation:||Glass Wool/EPS/XPS/PU Sandwich Panel|
|Roofing:||EPS Sandwich Panel/steel Roofing/asphalt||Floor:||Laminate/wooden/tile|
prefabricated villa with good ventilation/ Light Steel Frame Houses
The floor plan:
|Minimum Lot Width||10.0m|
Main structure: Light Gauge Steel.
Wall material: ALC panel/fiber cement cladding+MGO board/gypsum board.
Insulation material: glass wool/EPS/XPS/PU sandwich panel.
Ceiling material: MGO board/gypsum board.
Floor/foundation material: laminate flooring/wooden/PVC carpet.
Door: steel security door/WPC or plywood door.
Window: aluminum alloy/PVC.
Roofing: EPS sandwich panel/steel roofing/asphalt shingle.
Other fittings: toilet, washbasin, shower, kitchen, etc.
Lifetime: 100 years for structure.
|Name||prefabricated villa||Application||Villa for living|
|Color||According to your material choice||Feature||
1.quickly to assemble on-site;
2.good earthquake proof;
3.green and energy save;
|Material||light steel and other parts material||Certificate||CE,ISO,SAA,ETC
1) Lifetime for structure: 100 years.
2) Earthquake resistance: mix more than 8 grades.
3) Wind resistance: max 60m/s.
4) Fire resistance: all the materials used can be fire resistance.
5) Snow resistance: max 2.9KN/m²as required
6) Heat insulation: 100 mm in thickness can match 1 m thickness of the brick wall.
7) High acoustic insulation: 60db of exterior wall 40db of interior wall
8) Insect prevention: Free from the damages by insects, such as white ants
9) Ventilation: a combination of natural ventilation or air supply keep the indoor air fresh and clean
10) Packing and delivery: 140SQM/ 40'HQ container for structure only and 90SQM/ 40'HQ container for structure with decorating materials.
11) Installation: the average is one worker one day install one SQM.
12) Installation guide: dispatch engineer to guide on site.
(1)AISI S100 North American Specification for the Design of Cold-Formed Steel Structural Members published by the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) in the United States.
(2)AS/NZS 4600 Australian/New Zealand Standard-Cold-formed steel structures jointly published by Standards Australia and Standards New Zealand.
(3)BS 5950-5 Structural use of steelwork in building-Part 5. Code of practice for the design of cold-formed thin gauge sections published by BSI in the UK.
(4)ENV1993-1-3 means Eurocode 3: Design of steel structures; Part 1.3: General rules, Supplementary rules for cold-formed thin gauge members.
If You Need: prefabricated kit home; prefab kit home. steel structure homes.steel frame house
Only Need You To Provide Us: house area, how many floors and bedrooms, luxury or normally, or low-cost configuration.
We Can Provide You: villa; bungalow; low-cost house; granny flat; apartment etc.many style house.
Contact Person: David