Shawn EaganI enjoyed working with David. He was a hard worker and was easy to get along with. He always had a great attitude and seemed skilled at what he did.
Denise NewmanDavid is a wonderful person to work with,he is always very responsive to our request and is prompt on delivery.We reccomend him anytime.
Sean AghiliDavid is an outstanding owner who is very responsible, Knowledgeable, and prompt in responding to customers.
AZ150 Coating Insulation Galvanized ALC Panel Prefab Steel House
|Use||House,Villa,Office||Color||White,can Be Customized|
|Size||Costomers' Requirements,standard Or Customized||Frame Material||0.75 Mm/0.95 Mm/1.15 Mm Steel Frame With AZ150 Zinc Coating|
|External Wall||100/50 Mm ALC Panel/WPC Board/fibre Cem||Door||Metal Security Door/PVC Sliding Door|
|Roofing||Steel Roofing/asphalt,truss,glass Wool||Other Fitting||Toilet, Washbasin,shower ,kitchen,etc|
Galvanized Prefab Steel House,
ALC Panel Prefab Steel House,
Insulation Prefab Steel House
Modern design Galvanized light steel structure prefabricated villa with garage
|Name||Prefabricated steel villa||Application||Villa,House,etc|
|Color||white||Feature||1. quick and easy construction;
2. Good earthquake resistance and wind resistance;
3. Energy-saving and Environmentally friendly
|Material||light steel and other parts material||Certificate||
Main structure: Light Gauge Steel
Wall material: ALC panel/fiber cement cladding+MGO board/gypsum board
Insulation material: Insulation material
Ceiling material: MGO board/gypsum board
Floor/foundation material: laminate flooring/wooden/PVC carpet
Door: steel security door/WPC or plywood door
Window: aluminum alloy/PVC
Roofing: EPS sandwich panel/steel roofing/asphalt shingle
Other fittings: toilet, washbasin, shower, kitchen, etc.
Lifetime: 100 years for structure
House, Office, Villa, etc.
DeepBlue steel structural prefab villa is based on a light gauge steel frame system with high-performance finishing materials. The whole house can be assembled within a couple of hours by 4workers. the materials are the following:
1. Main structure: 89mm light gauge steel framing system based on AS/NZS 4600 standard. the structure can be design to resist 50m/s wind and 9degree earthquake.
2. Roof structure: 89mm light gauge steel truss system.
3. Chassis: 89mm light gauge steel flooring chassis
4. flooring: 18mm fiber cement board with vapor barrier and bamboo flooring or wooden flooring, PVC carpet, etc.
5.Wall cladding: 16mm PU insulated steel sandwich panel with beautiful decoration
6. interior lining: 9mm fiber cement board,water-proof,termite-proof, security and healthy
7. ceiling: 8mm PVC ceiling panel
8. insulation: 89mm glass wool insulation with good soundproof performance.
9.windows: PVC sliding windows
10.exterior door: high-quality aluminum sliding windows
11.interior door: painted wood door
12.bathroom: shower, washbasin, toilet included
13. roofing: corrugated steel roofing with the gutter system
14. veranda deck: W.P.C veranda flooring.
ISO standard light gauge steel for the main structure.fireproof, heat insulation, wind, and earthquake resistance.green, energy saving. also economically.
Since establishing the company in 2009, we have been proud of providing cost-effective custom and modular houses, apartments, and commercial buildings to people all over the world. So far, we have built more than 5,000 houses and won many design and construction awards. Today, we build, sell, finance, and lease our buildings from China to all around the world.
We have a new large-scale processing center and modern production workshop to produce high-quality products in strict accordance with technical specifications and quality control, ensuring the accuracy of our products.
Benefits of Deepblue houses
(1) The cutting-edge design makes the house better against earthquakes and typhoons.
(2) Galvanized steel is more durable.
(3) The quick and convenient installation allows you to check in quickly.
(4) Convenient disassembly, more green environmental protection.
(5) Excellent sound insulation and heat preservation functions.
(6) More flexible space design.