Earthquake Proof Light Steel Frame Fabricated Prefab Villa
||The color of the light steel
||1.quickly to assemble on-site;
2.good earthquake proof;
3.green and energy save;
main light steel, pressurized concrete, Bamboo and wood fibreboard
Main structure: Light Gauge Steel
Wall material: ALC panel/fiber cement cladding+MGO board/gypsum board
Insulation material: Insulation material
Ceiling material: MGO board/gypsum board
Floor/foundation material: laminate flooring/wooden/PVC carpet
Door: steel security door/WPC or plywood door
Window: aluminum alloy/PVC
Roofing: EPS sandwich panel/steel roofing/asphalt shingle
Other fittings: toilet, washbasin, shower, kitchen, etc.
Lifetime: 100 years for structure
House, Office, Villa, etc.
DeepBlue steel structural prefab villa is based on a light gauge steel frame system with high-performance finishing materials. The whole house can be assembled within a couple of hours by 4workers. the materials are the following:
1. Main structure: 89mm light gauge steel framing system based on AS/NZS 4600 standard. the structure can be design to resist 50m/s wind and 9degree earthquake.
2. Roof structure: 89mm light gauge steel truss system.
3. Chassis: 89mm light gauge steel flooring chassis
4. flooring: 18mm fiber cement board with vapor barrier and bamboo flooring or wooden flooring, PVC carpet, etc.
5.Wall cladding: 16mm PU insulated steel sandwich panel with beautiful decoration
6. interior lining: 9m fiber cement board,water-proof,termite-proof, security and healthy
7. ceiling: 8mm PVC ceiling panel
8. insulation: 89mm glass wool insulation with good soundproof performance.
9.windows: PVC sliding windows
10.exterior door: high-quality aluminum sliding windows
11.interior door: painted wood door
12.bathroom: shower, washbasin, toilet included
13. roofing: corrugated steel roofing with the gutter system
14. veranda deck: W.P.C veranda flooring.
ISO standard light gauge steel for the main structure.fireproof, heat insulation, wind, and earthquake resistance.green, energy saving. also economically.
Why Choose Light Gauge Steel Structure?
1)Lifetime for structure: 100 years.[0.75~1.2mm , Z275galvanized steel profile, strength:550Mpa ]
2)Earthquake resistance: mix more than 8 grades.
3)Wind resistance:max 60m/s.
4)Fire resistance: all the materials used can be fire resistance.
5)Snow resistance: max 2.9KN/m²as required
6)Heat insulation:100 mm in thickness can match 1 m thickness of the brick wall.
7)High acoustic insulation:60db of exterior wall 40db of interior wall
8)Insect prevention: Free from the damages by insects, such as white ants
9)Ventilation: a combination of natural ventilation or air supply keep the indoor air fresh and clean
10)Packing and delivery: 140SQM/ 40'HQ container for structure only and 90SQM/ 40'HQ container for structure with decorating materials.
11)Installation: the average is one worker one day install one SQM.
12)Installation guide: dispatch engineer to guide on site.