Prefab Steel House
Prefab House Kits
Portable Emergency Shelter
Prefab Garden Studio
Prefabricated Tiny House
Prefab Mobile Homes
Prefab Modular Homes
Prefab Bungalow Homes
Home Beach Bungalows
Light Steel Frame Houses
Australian Granny Flats
Metal Car Sheds
Prefab Apartment Buildings
Mobile Field Hospital
Shawn EaganI enjoyed working with David. He was a hard worker and was easy to get along with. He always had a great attitude and seemed skilled at what he did.
Denise NewmanDavid is a wonderful person to work with,he is always very responsive to our request and is prompt on delivery.We reccomend him anytime.
Sean AghiliDavid is an outstanding owner who is very responsible, Knowledgeable, and prompt in responding to customers.
Large Windows Prefab Villa Light Steel House Earthquake Proof With Natural Lighting
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Frame Mterial||Light Gauge Steel||External Wall||100 Or 50mm ALC Panel/WPC Board/fibre Cement|
|Insulation||Glass Wool/EPS/XPS/PU Sandwich Panel||Ceiling Material||MGOboard/ Gypsum Board+others|
|Floor||Laminate/wooden/tile||Door||Metal Security Door/Pvc Sliding Door|
|Roofing||EPS Sandwich Panel/steel Roofing/asphalt||Other Fitting||Toilet, Washbasin,shower ,kitchen,etc|
pre manufactured homes,
contemporary modular homes
3 bedrooms 3.5 bathrooms 1 car spaces 263 m²
The Giorgetti House is the perfect house design, big on space even when placed on a 'not so big' block. With a range of upstairs floor plans, this home will cater to your needs, whether you want a hotel-style master suite to chill out in or an extra bedroom to give your family room to grow.
- Flexible floor plans with multiple layout options to suit your family
- Multiple living and entertaining areas on the second floor, so that everyone has space to do their own thing.
- The ground floor offers a complete lounge area, kitchen, dining room, living room, and a small bedroom for a short break.
- There is a small garage on the ground floor.
- The first floor consists of 2 bedroom, 1bathroom, 1 study, 1 living room with a balcony.
|Name||prefabricated villa||Application||Villa for living|
1. quickly to assemble on site;
2. good earthquake proof;
3. green,and energy save;
|Material||light steel and other parts material||Certificate||CE,ISO,SAA,ETC|
Main structure: Light Gauge Steel
Wall material: ALC panel/fibre cement cladding+MGO board/gypsum board
Insulation material: Insulation material
Ceiling material: MGO board/gypsum board
Floor/foundation material: laminate flooring/wooden/PVC carpet
Door: steel security door/WPC or plywood door
Window: aluminum alloy/PVC
Roofing: EPS sandwich panel/steel roofing/asphalt shingle
Other fittings: toilet,washbasin,shower,kitchen etc.
Life time: 100 years for structure
How to get a turnkey house within 90 days?
A standard turnkey house is built in 90 days
The speed of erection is one of the main advantages of a steel-frame house. You can erect a fully completed standard house in 90 days. If the design of house is simpler, and installation workers are skilled in construction, the time will be much shorter, even can within one month or less.
1. Stage one: flight of fantasy
At this stage, clients work with local architecture to drawing their dream house. Then pass it to Deepblue, we will convert it to steel frame method of construction. At this stage, the advance payment or design fee is paid. Of course, you can also work with us for architecture drawing.
2. Stage two: Engineering drawing and report
Deepblue has own engineer team to help you do engineering drawing and report, and then client pass to local engineer and get approved
3. Stage three: Final quotation and material selection
Clients can choose whatever materials you like for your house. The final quotation will be confirmed according to final structure drawing and materials selections.
4. Stage four: Manufacture and Procurement
Normally, the leading time is 30-45 days for a full package of house. Meanwhile, the client will prepare the foundation.
5. Stage five: Delivery
We will inform client before finishing manufacture, and book shipment for you. At this stage, balance is paid.
6. Stage six: Installation
Deepblue will supply detailed installation manual. And client find local installation team to assemble, normally, 3-4 days can finish steel structure.
7. Stage seven: Construction
Client will work with local builder to construct. The house itself is assembled on the finished steel frame. This includes the assembly of roofing and wall, roofing, installation of wiring and water pipes.
- Stage eight: Finishing
This is the final stage, which begins with the exterior decoration of the house and ends with the basic interior decoration - installation of lining or plasterboard, plastering, puttying and painting the walls, as well as additional finishing by customer's request (like installing doors or parquet).
Total duration of the construction of a turnkey steel-frame house with 100 square meters of internal space and with a basic interior finishing does not exceed 90 days.
ISO standard light gauge steel for main structure.fireproof,heat insulation,wind and earthquake resistance.green,energy save. also economically.
Why Choose Light Gauge Steel Structure?
1) Lifetime for structure: 100 years.[0.75~1.2mm , Z275galvanized steel profile, strength:550Mpa ]
2) Earthquake resistance: mix more than 8 grades.
3) Wind resistance:max 60m/s.
4) Fire resistance:all the materials used can be fire resistance.
5) Snow resistance:max 2.9KN/m²as required
6) Heat insulation:100 mm in thickness can match 1 m thickness of brick wall.
7) High acoustic insulation:60db of exterior wall 40db of interior wall
8) Insect prevention: Free from the damages by insects, such as white ants
9) Ventilation:a combination of natural ventilation or air supply keep the indoor air fresh and clean
10) Packing and delivery: 140SQM/ 40'HQ container for structure only and 90SQM/ 40'HQ container for structure with decorate materials.
11) Installation:the average is one worker one day install one SQM.
12) Installation guide:dispatch engineer to guide on site.
Production in DeepBlue factory:
How To Assemble:
If You Need: prefabricated kit home; prefab kit home.steel structure homes.steel frame house
Only Need You To Provide Us:house area,how many floor and bedrooms,luxury or normally,or low cost configuation.
We Can Provide You:villa;bungalw;low cost house;granny flat;apartment etc.many buildings.