|Place of Origin:||NINGBO,CHINA|
|Model Number:||Lot 101|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 SET|
|Packaging Details:||Bare bundle / 40HQ|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Name:||Prefabricated Houses||Frame Mterial:||0.75mm/0.95mm/1.15mm Steel Frame With AZ150 Zinc Coating|
|External Wall:||100 Or 50mm ALC Panel/WPC Board/fibre Cement||Insulation:||Glass Wool/EPS/XPS/PU Sandwich Panel|
|Ceiling Material:||MGOboard/ Gypsum Board+others||Floor:||Laminate/wooden/tile|
|Door:||Metal Security Door/Pvc Sliding Door||Roofing:||EPS Sandwich Panel/steel Roofing/asphalt|
|Other Fitting:||Toilet, Washbasin,shower ,kitchen,etc|
pre manufactured homes,
contemporary modular homes
Light Steel Frame Modular Prefabricated Moder Design Villa quick assemble
For the family who loves to cook together, Assisi's modern house plans are centered around the spacious kitchen. Its clever design lets you unwind quietly in the upstairs bedrooms while the rest of the family hangs out in the living areas downstairs. For those with extra-large families, there's the option to add an extra bedroom downstairs.
|Name||prefabricated villa||Application||Villa for living|
1.quickly to assemble on-site;
2.good earthquake proof;
3.green and energy save;
|Material||light steel frame and other parts material||Certificate||CE,ISO,SAA,ETC|
Main structure: Light Gauge Steel
Wall material: ALC panel/fiber cement cladding+MGO board/gypsum board
Insulation material: Insulation material
Ceiling material: MGO board/gypsum board
Floor/foundation material: laminate flooring/wooden/PVC carpet
Door: steel security door/WPC or plywood door
Window: aluminum alloy/PVC
Roofing: EPS sandwich panel/steel roofing/asphalt shingle
Other fittings: toilet, washbasin, shower, kitchen, etc.
Lifetime: 100 years for structure
DeepBlue steel structural prefab villa is based on a light gauge steel frame system with high-performance finishing materials. The whole house can be assembled within a couple of hours by 4workers. the materials are the following: 1. Main structure: 89mm light gauge steel framing system based on AS/NZS 4600 standard. the structure can be design to resist 50m/s wind and a 9degree earthquake.
2. Roof structure: 89mm light gauge steel truss system.
3. Chassis: 89mm light gauge steel flooring chassis 4. flooring: 18mm fiber cement board with vapor barrier and bamboo flooring or wooden flooring, PVC carpet, etc. 5.Wall cladding: 16mm PU insulated steel sandwich panel with beautiful decoration 6. interior lining: 9m fiber cement board,water-proof,termite-proof, security and healthy
7. ceiling: 8mm PVC ceiling panel
8. insulation: 89mm glass wool insulation with good soundproof performance.
9. windows: PVC sliding windows
10. exterior door: high-quality aluminum sliding windows 11.interior door: painted wood door 12.bathroom: shower, washbasin, toilet included 13. roofing: corrugated steel roofing with gutter system 14. veranda deck: W.P.C veranda flooring.
ISO standard steel structure house .one or two also three floors available. fireproof, heat insulation, wind, and earthquake resistance. green, energy-saving. economically.
Why Choose Light Gauge Steel Structure?
1) Lifetime for structure: 100 years.
2) Earthquake resistance: mix more than 8 grades.
3) Wind resistance:max 60m/s.
4) Fire resistance: all the materials used can be fire-resistant.
5) Snow resistance: max 2.9KN/m²as required
6) Heat insulation:100 mm in thickness can match 1 m thickness of the brick wall.
7) High acoustic insulation:60db of exterior wall 40db of interior wall
8) Insect prevention: Free from the damages by insects, such as white ants
9) Ventilation: a combination of natural ventilation or air supply keep the indoor air fresh and clean
10) Packing and delivery: 140SQM/ 40'HQ container for structure only and 90SQM/ 40'HQ container for structure with decorating materials.
11) Installation: the average is one worker one day install one SQM.
12) Installation guide: dispatch engineer to guide on site.
(1)AISI S100 North American Specification for the Design of Cold-Formed Steel Structural Members published by the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) in the United States.
(2)AS/NZS 4600 Australian/New Zealand Standard-Cold-formed steel structures jointly published by Standards Australia and Standards New Zealand.
(3)BS 5950-5 Structural use of steelwork in building-Part 5. Code of practice for the design of cold-formed thin gauge sections published by BSI in the UK.
(4)ENV1993-1-3 means Eurocode 3: Design of steel structures; Part 1.3: General rules, Supplementary rules for cold-formed thin gauge members.
Resistant to various weather conditions, due to its light gauge steel framing system, DeepBlue Mobile Homes can resist winds up to 50m/s, 50cm snow loads as well as withstand earthquakes due to its special steel structure technology.
The DeepBlue Mobile Houses manufacturing technology is truly a mature product characterized by flexibility and innovative design and solution.
Based on our patented foldable technology, transportation and erection can be done in a very simple and convenient way in order to save lots of time, energy, and unnecessary expenses.
Your first choice, Deepblue Prefabricated house in China.
Contact Person: Vincent