NINGBO DEEPBLUE SMARTHOUSE CO.,LTD
Building Smart Houses for the World!
|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang, China|
|Certification:||AS/NZS , CE, ISO9001|
|Model Number:||716-LOT 023|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50sqm|
|Packaging Details:||Bare bundle / 40HQ|
|Delivery Time:||30~45 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||15000 sqm per month|
|Frame Mterial:||0.75mm/0.95mm/1.15mm Steel Frame With AZ150 Zinc Coating||External Wall:||100 Or 50mm ALC Panel/WPC Board/fibre Cement|
|Insulation:||Glass Wool/EPS/XPS/PU Sandwich Panel||Ceiling Material:||Gypsum Board+others|
|Floor:||Laminate/wooden/tile||Other Fitting:||Toilet, Washbasin,shower ,kitchen,etc|
Australia Standard Light Steel Villa Fast Construction Integrated house kits
|Name||Light steel frame||Application||Housing architecture|
|Color||The color of the light steel||Feature||1. high quality,durable, strong mobile house
2. easy for assemble and transport
|Material||main light steel,and other parts material||Certificate||CE,ISO,SAA,ETC|
Main structure: 60m/s wind rated light steel frame
exterior cladding: 100 or 50mm ALC panel/WPC board/fibre cement
interior lining: high quality wall lining
Door: high quality steel door
Windows: high quality PVC windows
Deepblue Smarthouse was established in the city of NINGBO, CHINA in 2009, thriving and expanding globally being located just 15 minutes from one of the world’s busiest ports - PORT NINGBO. Providing clients with dynamic, superior & cost effective solutions utilizing light gauge steel frames for housing and commercial projects. Whilst many claim to be professional housing manufacturers, Deepblue never rest, but stand firm with partners and customers delivering turnkey solutions that are code compliant for your country, this commitment to excellence has taught, that the long term knowledge and experience, makes Deepblue the leader in this industry.
For our clients, we are willing to spare no efforts, because the clients' satisfaction for our beautiful, comfortable and safe houses has always been support and inspiration for us to keep going. We also hope that you will be able to pass it on to your family and friends when you see this information, because this information could really helps them to build the best house and dream house for them.
If You Need: prefabricated kit home; prefab kit home.steel structure homes.steel frame house, light steel structure, Tiny House on wheels, social house, apartment building, commercial building...
Only Need You To Provide Us:house area,how many floor and bedrooms,luxury or normally,or low cost configuation.
We Can Provide You:villa;bungalw;low cost house;granny flat;apartment etc.many style house.
1. Q: What is the advantage of this steel structure system house(compare with the traditional brick house)?
A:.Long lifetime;Good earthquake proof,Green and energy saving;Fast and easy to install etc……
2. Q:What is lifetime for your houses?
A:The durable for structure is more than 70 years.
3. Q:What is the intensity and thickness for your steel structure material?
A:All our steel structure intensity are S550. We can provide 0.75mm,0.95mm,1.15mm steel material.
4. Q:How about your production equipment and structure design software?
A:Our production equipment are the most advanced import from New-Zealand. Our structure design software also import from abroad-PRO DESIGN.
5. Q:What are the main technical data of your houses?
A:We can send you the specification and technology details.
What is the design code used for your production?
1. AISI S100 North American Specification for the Design of Cold Formed Steel Structural Members published by the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) in the United States.
2. AS/NZS 4600 Australia/New Zealand Standard-Cold-Formed steel structure jointly published by Standards Australia and Standards New Zealand.
3. BS 5950-5 Structural use of steelwork in building-Part 5. Code of practice for design of cold formed thin gauge sections published by BSI in the UK.
4. ENV1993-1-3 means Euro code3: Design of steel structures, Part 1.3: General rules, supplementary rules for cold-formed thin gauge members.
Contact Person: Misty