Shawn EaganI enjoyed working with David. He was a hard worker and was easy to get along with. He always had a great attitude and seemed skilled at what he did.
Denise NewmanDavid is a wonderful person to work with,he is always very responsive to our request and is prompt on delivery.We reccomend him anytime.
Sean AghiliDavid is an outstanding owner who is very responsible, Knowledgeable, and prompt in responding to customers.
Wheeled Light Steel Prefabricated Tiny House Metal PU Sandwich Panel Wall With Trailer
|Structure||Light Steel Frame||Wall||Metal PU Sandwich Panel|
|Used||LivIng||Name||Orlando Tiny Hosue|
tiny prefab homes,
small modern prefab homes
ORLANDO has a different roof outdoor space for barbecues and parties.You will be conquered by Orlando’s creativity and refinement to achieve your dream of changing scenery, peace and happiness.Of course, it will make it easier for you to travel long distances with your family or friends.
- No need to assemble for this tiny house.
- Multi-functional open-air balcony and deck front door.
- Perfect for traveling, or as a guest room.
- The ground floor has plenty of space for children to play , including the kitchen, bathroom and living room.
- The loft has one double bed for you to sleep.
- On the top of the roof,there is a small balcony.
1) AISI S100 North American Specification for the Design of Cold Formed Steel Structural Members published by the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) in the United States.
2) AS/NZS 4600 Australian/New Zealand Standard-Cold-formed steel structures jointly published by Standards Australia and Standards New Zealand.
3) BS 5950-5 Structural use of steelwork in building-Part 5. Code of practice for design of cold formed thin gauge sections published by BSI in the UK.
4) ENV1993-1-3 means Euro code 3: Design of steel structures; Part 1.3: General rules, Supplementary rules for cold-formed thin gauge members.
|1||trailer||2 axes steel trailer|
|2||main frame||light steel frame|
|4||external wall||matel PU sandwich panel|
|5||internal wall||lntegrated panel|
|7||kitchen and bathroom||standard|
|8||window and door||double glass window, standard door|
|9||electrical and plumbing system||standard|
1) Lifetime for structure: 100 years.
2) Earthquake resistance: mix more than 8 grades.
3) Wind resistance: max 60m/s.
4) Fire resistance: all the materials used can be fire resistance.
5) Snow resistance: max 2.9KN/m²as required
6) Heat insulation: 100 mm in thickness can match 1 m thickness of brick wall.
7) High acoustic insulation: 60db of exterior wall 40db of interior wall
8) Insect prevention: free from the damages by insects, such as white ants
9) Ventilation: a combination of natural ventilation or air supply keep the indoor air fresh and clean
10) Packing and delivery: 140SQM/ 40'HQ container for structure only and 90SQM/ 40'HQ container for structure with decorate materials.
11) Installation: the average is one worker one day install one SQM.
12) Installation guide: dispatch engineer to guide on site.
Hotel, House, Office, etc.
DeepBlue earthquake proof prefabricated bungalow is based on a light gauge steel frame system with high-performance finishing materials. The whole house can be assembled within a couple of hours by 4workers.
the materials are the following:
1. Main structure: 89mm light gauge steel framing system based on AS/NZS 4600 standard.
the structure can be design to resist 50m/s wind and 9degree earthquake.
2. Roof structure: 89mm light gauge steel truss system.
3. Chassis: 89mm light gauge steel flooring chassis
4. flooring: 18mm fiber cement board with vapor barrier and bamboo flooring or wooden flooring, Pvc carpet, etc.
5.Wall cladding: 16mm PU insulated steel sandwich panel with beautiful decoration
6. interior lining: 9m fiber cement board, water-proof, termite-proof, security and healthy
7. ceiling: 8mm Pvc ceiling panel
8. insulation: 89mm glass wool insulation with good soundproof performance.
9.windows: PVC sliding windows
10.exterior door: high-quality aluminum sliding windows
11.interior door: painted wood door
12.bathroom: shower, washbasin, toilet included
13. roofing: corrugated steel roofing with the gutter system
14. veranda deck: W.P.C veranda flooring.
ISO standard steel structure house .one or two also three floors available. fireproof, heat insulation, wind, and earthquake resistance. green, energy-saving. economically.
(1)AISI S100 North American Specification for the Design of Cold-Formed Steel Structural Members published by the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) in the United States.
(2)AS/NZS 4600 Australian/New Zealand Standard-Cold-formed steel structures jointly published by Standards Australia and Standards New Zealand.
(3)BS 5950-5 Structural use of steelwork in building-Part 5. Code of practice for the design of cold-formed thin gauge sections published by BSI in the UK.
(4)ENV1993-1-3 means Eurocode 3: Design of steel structures; Part 1.3: General rules, Supplementary rules for cold-formed thin gauge members.
Resistant to various weather conditions, due to its light gauge steel framing system, DeepBlue Mobile Homes can resist winds up to 50m/s, 50cm snow loads as well withstand earthquakes due to its special steel structure technology.
The DeepBlue Mobile Houses manufacturing technology is truly a mature product characterized by flexibility and innovative design and solution.
Based on our patented foldable technology, transportation and erection can be done in a very simple and convenient way in order to save lots of time, energy, and unnecessary expenses.
Your first choice, Deepblue Prefabrica