NINGBO DEEPBLUE SMARTHOUSE CO.,LTD
Building Smart Houses for the World!
|Place of Origin:||NINGBO,CHINA|
|Brand Name:||DEEPBLUE SMARTHOUSE|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1UNIT|
|Packaging Details:||40HQ/40 OPEN TOP|
|Structure:||Light Steel Frame||External Wall:||Metal PU Sandwich Panel|
|Internal Wall:||Integrated Wall Panel||Flooring:||Laminated Flooring(dry Area), PVC (bathroom)|
Modern Color Prefab Lightweight Cold Rolled Steel Prefabricated Tiny House on Wheels
DEEPBLUE is revolutionising the construction of tiny homes by using cold rolled steel design and manufacturing to create lightweight, engineered framing systems
Enjoy easy escape from cities and other parts of the world if you choose.
HAMPTON is equipped with basic necessities. Tiny house has a comfortable double bed and a small bed.
All kitchen and toilet supplies are supplied, and the warehouse loft above can store goods, so if you need,
there will be enough space.
This Hampton has 2 bedroom, attached is the floorplan:
We will deliver the whole completely finished tiny house to you, including trailer, roof, wall, floor, window and door, bathroom(toilet, shower, washbasin), kitchen (cabinet, sink, faucet), electrical and plumbing system, light.
Why choose us ?
1) Lifetime for structure: 100 years.
2) Earthquake resistance: mix more than 8 grades.
3) Wind resistance: max 60m/s.
4) Fire resistance: all the materials used can be fire resistance.
5) Snow resistance: max 2.9KN/m²as required
6) Heat insulation: 100 mm in thickness can match 1 m thickness of brick wall.
7) High acoustic insulation: 60db of exterior wall 40db of interior wall
8) Insect prevention: free from the damages by insects, such as white ants
9) Ventilation: a combination of natural ventilation or air supply keep the indoor air fresh and clean
10) Packing and delivery: 140SQM/ 40'HQ container for structure only and 90SQM/ 40'HQ container for structure with decorate materials.
11) Installation: the average is one worker one day install one SQM.
12) Installation guide: dispatch engineer to guide on site.
1) AISI S100 North American Specification for the Design of Cold Formed Steel Structural Members published by the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) in the United States.
2) AS/NZS 4600 Australian/New Zealand Standard-Cold-formed steel structures jointly published by Standards Australia and Standards New Zealand.
3) BS 5950-5 Structural use of steelwork in building-Part 5. Code of practice for design of cold formed thin gauge sections published by BSI in the UK.
4) ENV1993-1-3 means Euro code 3: Design of steel structures; Part 1.3: General rules, Supplementary rules for cold-formed thin gauge members.
Contact Person: Sera