|Place of Origin:||NINGBO,CHINA|
|Brand Name:||DEEPBLUE SMARTHOUSE|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1UNIT|
|Packaging Details:||40'HQ/40 OPEN TOP|
|Structure:||Light Steel Frame||External Wall Cladding:||Metal PU Sandwich Panel|
|Internal Wall Cladding:||Integrated Wall Panel||Flooring:||Laminated Flooring(dry Area), PVC (bathroom)|
pre built tiny homes,
small modern prefab homes
Modern Color Prefabricated Light Steel Tiny House on wheels with trailer
Rugged, beautiful landscape with picturesque mountain views and wide open cloudless blue
skies.FLORIDA is a perfect spot for people who love the outdoors, but also want to be close enough to the
We will deliver the whole completely finished tiny house to you, including a trailer, roof, wall, floor, bathroom (toilet, shower, washbasin), kitchen (cabinet, sink, faucet), and electrical and plumbing system, lights. it will save your time and labor cost.
Light Gauge Steel Structure
1) Lifetime for structure: 100 years.
2) Earthquake resistance: mix more than 8 grades.
3) Wind resistance: max 60m/s.
4) Fire resistance: all the materials used can be fire resistance.
5) Snow resistance: max 2.9KN/m²as required
6) Heat insulation: 100 mm in thickness can match 1 m thickness of the brick wall.
7) High acoustic insulation: 60db of exterior wall 40db of interior wall
8) Insect prevention: Free from the damages by insects, such as white ants
9) Ventilation: a combination of natural ventilation or air supply keep the indoor air fresh and clean
10) Packing and delivery: 140SQM/ 40'HQ container for structure only and 90SQM/ 40'HQ container for structure with decorate materials.
11) Installation: the average is one worker one day install one SQM.
12) Installation guide: dispatch engineer to guide on site.
Deepblue Smarthouse was founded in 2009, a high-tech enterprise which integrated the ability of design, production, sales, transportation, installation, and other services as a whole. We are always committed to providing every family with a comfortable, safe, and affordable home, and also can provide a one-stop service for customers in this field. At present, we have completed many overseas real estate projects, large resort projects, and so on. Our products have been exported to more than 60 countries and NGOs. With 59 patents of invention and utility models, we have built more than 5,000 houses and won many awards in design and architecture
(1) AISI S100 North American Specification for the Design of Cold Formed Steel Structural Members published by the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) in the United States.
(2) AS/NZS 4600 Australian/New Zealand Standard-Cold-formed steel structures jointly published by Standards Australia and Standards New Zealand.
(3) BS 5950-5 Structural use of steelwork in building-Part 5. Code of practice for design of cold formed thin gauge sections published by BSI in the UK.
(4) ENV1993-1-3 means Eurocode 3: Design of steel structures; Part 1.3: General rules, Supplementary rules for cold-formed thin gauge members.
Contact Person: David